looking for a VH, have ethereal soul-trader + spectral tiger cub to trade

Add my battletag - Scruffy#2779

Jester
Pet Score:2836
BattleTag®:DoctorPhate#2435
Realm:Nemesis-eu

Re: WTT for Viscous Horror

Post by Jester » March 17th, 2014, 1:01 pm

Scruffy wrote:looking for a VH, have ethereal soul-trader + spectral tiger cub to trade

Add my battletag - Scruffy#2779
Looking at your post history the Soul-Trader is one of your favourite pets to give away, and now there's also a Spectral Tiger Cub.. those are the 2 most duped pets ever.. kinda suspicious, just saying :D

Scruffy
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Scruffy » March 17th, 2014, 3:43 pm

if you look on the wtb/wts thread I've recently acquired 2 shadowmournes, bringing with them the shadowmourne items, which i've sold on my realm and bought those pets with the gold i got. My realms kinda bad so im trying to get pets that i can sell on other realms e.g. VH so that I can buy magic rooster/CE/blizzcon stuff :)

Cec
Pet Score:4796
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Cec » March 18th, 2014, 9:29 am

Jester wrote:Looking at your post history the Soul-Trader is one of your favourite pets to give away, and now there's also a Spectral Tiger Cub.. those are the 2 most duped pets ever.. kinda suspicious, just saying
You cannot see the difference between a duped pet and a not duped pet, not when you buy it, not when you sell it, not when you have it.
So unless you got the pet directly from Blackmarked AH, Trading cards or Blizz tcg page. And even though you got the pet this way, you can still not see a difference between the duped pet and the non duped pets when you learn it.

Why would Scruffy's deals be more suspicious then others?

Just saying

Scruffy

Post by Scruffy » March 18th, 2014, 11:23 am

thankyou sir.

Jester

Post by Jester » March 19th, 2014, 11:13 am

Cec wrote:
Jester wrote:Looking at your post history the Soul-Trader is one of your favourite pets to give away, and now there's also a Spectral Tiger Cub.. those are the 2 most duped pets ever.. kinda suspicious, just saying
You cannot see the difference between a duped pet and a not duped pet, not when you buy it, not when you sell it, not when you have it.
So unless you got the pet directly from Blackmarked AH, Trading cards or Blizz tcg page. And even though you got the pet this way, you can still not see a difference between the duped pet and the non duped pets when you learn it.

Why would Scruffy's deals be more suspicious then others?

Just saying
I was only pointing out that looking at his posts he is very keen to trade Soul-Trader because I've never noticed anyone on the forum selling more than 1-2 of them (of course I might be wrong)
Anyway he gave a quite solid explaination that's why I've decided to stop the offtopic and give space to people interested in this trade =)

Cec

Post by Cec » March 20th, 2014, 9:35 am

Jester wrote:I was only pointing out that looking at his posts he is very keen to trade Soul-Trader because I've never noticed anyone on the forum selling more than 1-2 of them (of course I might be wrong)
Anyway he gave a quite solid explaination that's why I've decided to stop the offtopic and give space to people interested in this trade =)
Im just pointing out that you have to be very careful and sure on you case when you acuse someone else for doing something wrong, specially when you do it in public.

Youre accusations can have widely consequences for others.

Thats all.

Good luck with the trade :-)

Scruffy

Post by Scruffy » March 20th, 2014, 1:09 pm

thanks Cec :) still looking to trade for blizzcon murlocs/CE pets/viscious horror!

Brenloth
Pet Score:2548
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Brenloth » March 20th, 2014, 5:26 pm

I have a Viscous Horror :)

I sent you a friend request.

Scruffy

Post by Scruffy » March 20th, 2014, 6:17 pm

didnt get one :/

mines Scruffy#2779, maybe I should add yours?

Brenloth
Pet Score:2548
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Brenloth » March 20th, 2014, 7:21 pm

I have sent you a PM.
Check your mail please.

Scruffy

Post by Scruffy » March 20th, 2014, 7:27 pm

yeah i've added you now :)

Scruffy

Post by Scruffy » March 21st, 2014, 7:34 pm

good smooth trade thanks :D

Jester

Post by Jester » March 23rd, 2014, 5:17 am

Glad to hear that the trade went fine.

Anyway, Cec, I'm sorry I've accused Scruffy.. that wasn't my intention; I just wanted to make sure that less informed people (maybe someone who came back to play a few days ago) knew that the value of those two pets has dropped a lot lately and that the shiny times of the prices reported by Wowtcgloot are gone for good.. only to be sure that the trade was fair :)
Wouldn't you tell anything if someone was going to trade his.. "Deathy" code for a Soul Trader pet (not code)? Cm on.. :)

/peace

Cec

Post by Cec » March 23rd, 2014, 1:07 pm

A pet is just as much worth as you wanna pay for it.
nevertheless the soul trader and spectral tiger cub are worth around 50k each in a populated server and around up to 70k on a lesser populated server. I can't really see that trading these 2 pets vs a VH is a bad trade. You see lots of ppl on the forums wanting to do this trade.

Peace

Jester

Post by Jester » March 24th, 2014, 1:41 pm

Cec wrote:A pet is just as much worth as you wanna pay for it.
nevertheless the soul trader and spectral tiger cub are worth around 50k each in a populated server and around up to 70k on a lesser populated server. I can't really see that trading these 2 pets vs a VH is a bad trade. You see lots of ppl on the forums wanting to do this trade.

Peace
They're going for 45k on Silvermoon, and I really didn't expect the VH to be worth 90k!
Well that's nice to hear for me since I don't own one yet haha :D