WTS/WTT Dandelion Frolicker

Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Glorian
Pet Score:2525
Realm:Ravencrest-eu
WTS/WTT Dandelion Frolicker

Post by Glorian » September 20th, 2013, 5:50 am

Greetings.

As the title say I have Dandelion Frolicker for selling on Ravencrest or trading. Would like to trade it for SoulTrader or something simmilar.
You can add me on Bnet, so we can discuss.

Glorian#2549
Last edited by Glorian on September 20th, 2013, 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gracies
Pet Score:5026
BattleTag®:Graciepriest#1638
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Re: WTS/WTT Dandelion Frolicker

Post by Gracies » September 20th, 2013, 5:58 am

Ooh me! Are you on a US server or a EU one? Oh no, you're on a EU one </3.

Glorian
Pet Score:2525

Post by Glorian » September 20th, 2013, 6:08 am

Ravencrest EU server, yes. :)
Just to mention, I prefer selling it.
Cant post links yet.

Shironu
MVP
Pet Score:13968

Post by Shironu » September 20th, 2013, 6:20 am

Glorian wrote:Greetings.

As the title say I have Dandelion Frolicker for selling on Ravencrest or trading. Check my armory for pets Im missing or you can add me on Bnet, so we can discuss.

Glorian#2549

any chanse for trading it for the epic rocket mount ? only thing the rocket mount is standing on quel'thalas eu Alliance side

Iskren
Pet Score:1885
Realm:Kazzak-eu

Post by Iskren » September 21st, 2013, 7:38 am

Offering 20k for S/S and mass LOL @ soul trader trade ;D

Shironu
MVP
Pet Score:13968

Post by Shironu » September 21st, 2013, 8:04 am

Iskren wrote:Offering 20k for S/S and mass LOL @ soul trader trade ;D
its not actually much lol , for getting frolicker , you need to click the crystal that having 30min - 2hrs respawn time , its alrdy annoying to get the crystal on a high population realm , + you can onlu touch it 1 / day on a char, then its just RNG to get a big add spawn , cuse mostly it dont spawn at all, and getting only the small adds, but only the big adds drops it so if you have Lucky to get 1 spawned their is another RNG to get the pet dropped, on all realms the pet is going over 200k cuse you need Lucky with RNG and some classes like me: < priest > it will be terrible hard cuse they hit pretty much ,so yeah trading it for a soul trader or something like that , i can understand :) i keep me bussy with pets all day, and those are worth the price , ofc you got also raid pets atm like kovok :p they going for 4 - 500k on some realms but thats just ridiculous ... give it a month or 2 and they are worth 10k or something anymore cuse they drop in lfr aswell .. but dandelion will keep he's worth aslong they dont give it a higher drop rate on pet / spawn rate of bigger adds

Iskren
Pet Score:1885
Realm:Kazzak-eu

Post by Iskren » September 21st, 2013, 10:03 am

To be honest i understand all that ...but since i rly want to for pet battles kinda refuse to accept the fact it cost like 100k+ ;D
Anyway i got mine today for a very good price and i am looking to trade it (b/S) for S/S ++ gold or pets ;D