Helly's EU Pet Trades! Updated 19th Nov

Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Helly
Top Rater
Pet Score:4926
Realm:Defias Brotherhood-eu
Helly's EU Pet Trades! Updated 19th Nov

Post by Helly » July 10th, 2016, 8:20 am

My main toon has a rediculous amount of reps at exalted, and Im happy to purchase and trade all said pets including the ones through apexis shards to collectors in need of them for equivilent gold costs. Id like said gold to be on my main realm. For pets that are bought with other items, such as the Sporeggar one, and crafted pets, Ill happily go with half current AH prices on my main realm (the linked RP PVP servers). Apexis crystals can be repaid in hugs and karma :D I can also craft most pets easily, the exception being Pierre and Rascal-Bot. My Battletag is Helly#2920 and Im available most evenings! Im open to any trades or offers, but please dont take these pets from collectors who would love to give these creatures a loving home!!! This offer will remain open for at least week, and I will edit at a later date when it will end.

EDIT I have acquired 2 x[pet]Zangar Spore[/pet] if anyone wants to trade
Last edited by Helly on November 19th, 2016, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ash_knacksum
Pet Score:1588
Realm:Draenor-eu

Re: Helly's EU Pet Trades!

Post by Ash_knacksum » September 7th, 2016, 3:52 pm

do you have a H/H ruby droplette and S/S ore eater for trades or sale? I might not be able to buy both right away as I have bought a lot of pets and the G is low now. I'd really like the Ruby ASAP though as it goes with my transmog and is always an awesome tanky pet. I am holding out for the H/H though, despite me having the chance to have gotten other breeds.. same goes for ore eater.. I have a couple of different crushers, but I found out the ore eater is better and since have not been able to get my desired breed.

Helly
Top Rater

Post by Helly » September 10th, 2016, 7:03 am

Sorry, don't have any extras of these pets atm!

Ash_knacksum
Pet Score:1588
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Ash_knacksum » September 10th, 2016, 1:36 pm

ok, thanks.. also after a rotten little helper. if you get anything at all, please feel free to contact me. thanks.

Helly
Top Rater

Post by Helly » September 14th, 2016, 2:09 am

Will do! I should also add that Im Horde, and that I am Exalted with the Laughing Skull...

Helly
Top Rater

Post by Helly » November 12th, 2016, 9:15 am

UPDATE

I now have some 'spares' from the new Raiding with Leashes. The only one I'm missing is...Drudge Ghoul. Big Surprise there! Theres also a few TCG pets Im missing. Should anyone be interested in a trade with either of these, feel free to view my profile for my extras, and see my original post. Im happy to trade multiple pets of mine for any one I dont have. My preference would be Drudge Ghoul, but Im happy to receive any I currently dont have.

-Helly :D

EDIT Like the derp I am I just realised Im also missing the Wonderous Wisdomball. It would be my second preference :P

EDIT RWL done and dusted, and found another pet I dont have - Bling 6k! Trades for this and the Wisdomball still open, and Im still happy to help with rep based pets. I also have a surplus of sewer jellies...