WTT for WoD Deluxe

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Hades
Pet Score:1475
Realm:Area 52-us
WTT for WoD Deluxe

Post by Hades » March 14th, 2014, 1:13 pm

I will trade any combination of the pets in my collection for it. I have all of the timeless isle pets, Kovok and Blackfuse Bombling. Also most of the ToT pets along with many world drop pets/holidays.

Battletag is hades#1116

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Re: WTT for WoD Deluxe

Post by Ravnhawk » March 14th, 2014, 2:03 pm

How do we do this since there doesn't seem to be a gifting option yet?

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » March 14th, 2014, 2:15 pm

Kind of curious about that myself, Ravnhawk. Short of giving someone your account information I haven't thought up another way. (which I am not suggesting)

Navi
Pet Score:3400
BattleTag®:Navi#1566
Realm:Terokkar-us

Post by Navi » March 14th, 2014, 5:57 pm

Battle.net balance gift cards is what was recommended in the lvl 90 boost announcement. I assume people can buy them from retailers and trade the codes. I linked the ones I found (at Best Buy) in my trading thread - not sure who else might carry them. I only see them in $20 increments though.

Littlething
Pet Score:2902
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Littlething » March 14th, 2014, 6:13 pm

Sibi wrote:Kind of curious about that myself, Ravnhawk. Short of giving someone your account information I haven't thought up another way. (which I am not suggesting)
Another way would be cash to buy it but I am pretty sure that is not allowed on here and likely not advisable anyway.

Navi never heard of those cards, something to look into. Really confused why they would leave out the gift option surely that is much easier and would generate more revenue for them! Odd :?

Navi

Post by Navi » March 14th, 2014, 6:30 pm

Littlething wrote:Navi never heard of those cards, something to look into.
I'd heard of them a while back but never really thought of trading for them. I'm pretty excited about it actually, because they're so much more useful than trading for game time - you can use them for whatever you need/want. Assuming of course that I'm correct, and you can give the card or code to someone. I can't imagine they'd require it to be tied to an email address at point of sale... hopefully someone knows for sure.

Here are the links I mentioned:

[url=http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/13184836]Pre-purchase Warlords of Draenor™ Now and Get a Level-90 Character Boost[/url]
If you’d like to receive your character boost immediately*, several options are currently available:
  • Pre-purchase the expansion digitally through the Battle.net Shop.
  • Pre-purchase the Digital Standard Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition from GameStop in the U.S. or (coming soon) EB Games in Canada (paid in full at the time of pre-purchase). You’ll receive a code redeemable on Battle.net that will unlock your level-90 boost immediately* and also unlock a copy of the expansion pack when it releases.
  • Select retailers in the U.S. are also now selling Battle.net Balance gift cards. You can use these to charge up your Battle.net Balance to pre-purchase a digital copy of the game through the Battle.net Shop and unlock your level-90 boost immediately (sales tax may apply).
[url=http://www.bestbuy.com/site/blizzard-entertainment-battle-net-gift-card-20/2993029.p?id=1219085424405&skuId=2993029#tab=overview]Blizzard Entertainment - Battle.net Gift Card ($20)[/url] (Best Buy's link)

Sweetdr0ps
Top Rater
Pet Score:9135
BattleTag®:Sweetdr0ps#1199
Realm:The Forgotten Coast-us

Post by Sweetdr0ps » March 15th, 2014, 3:54 pm

do they not plan on making it giftable? would make things a lot easier ]:|

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » March 15th, 2014, 4:36 pm

The blue post said they have never been giftable before launch that generally it isn't giftable until a couple weeks after launch and they aren't sure if they plan to change that any time soon.

Sweetdr0ps
Top Rater
Pet Score:9135
BattleTag®:Sweetdr0ps#1199
Realm:The Forgotten Coast-us

Post by Sweetdr0ps » March 18th, 2014, 10:22 am

But Diablo was

Banananana
Top Rater
Pet Score:4813
BattleTag®:NanaBanana#1194
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Banananana » March 18th, 2014, 1:00 pm

I would assume its because WoW has always had a problem with people scamming other players for blizzard store items in trade where Diablo games have never had this issue.

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » March 18th, 2014, 2:23 pm

I have been trying to get the WOD Deluxe but when I called Game Stop they said it's a pre-purchase item and NOT digital version of the game.

So it looks like the battle net balance way is the only way to do it atm. I'll check into those later in the week. Again not sure why Blizz isn't allowing us to gift them it would be so much easier and they get all the money instead of paying Game stop or Best Buy

Navi

Post by Navi » March 18th, 2014, 4:36 pm

I did a trade for a few of the battle.net balance gift cards the other day and the process (on my end, as the recipient) was just like any other code redemption. Same as if an item was gifted through battle.net, where you paste in the code. So aside from the extra steps of pre-arranging a trade and the person having to pick up (or order) the gift cards, it's painless. 2 thumbs up for gift cards. I 100% agree though that it's annoying that they won't do gifting until after launch.