Closed - WTT Glorious Legplates

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Bluegila
Pet Score:5152
BattleTag®:Fuerza#1850
Realm:Area 52-us
Closed - WTT Glorious Legplates

Post by Bluegila » February 1st, 2014, 3:50 pm

]I have Glorious Legplates on Area-52 H.

I will trade for pets - please see my pet list and make a serious offer. There are currently only 13 of these across all Horde AH and 13 on all Alliance AH. Average price on those AH is 65-100k g.

PM, reply here, or add my Btag - Fuerza#1850

Thanks!
Last edited by Bluegila on February 1st, 2014, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Techno
Pet Score:3199
BattleTag®:Techno#1684
Realm:Korgath-us

Re: WTT Glorious Legplates

Post by Techno » February 1st, 2014, 5:04 pm

Are you planning on transferring a character to deliver the Glorious Legplates in the trade if it's not on Area - 52?

Bluegila

Post by Bluegila » February 1st, 2014, 5:10 pm

I will transfer for the right trade. If I feel that the trade - based on my server's prices, favors the other party I wouldn't.

Only real way to know would be to make an offer so I can weigh the pros and cons of the cost.

Thanks asking!

Mykro9
MVP
Pet Score:4355
BattleTag®:mykro9#1585
Realm:Darrowmere-us

Post by Mykro9 » February 1st, 2014, 5:16 pm

LMAO!! I thought they were some crafted epic pants with ilvl 553 or something. That is hilarious though, that you are advertising 'plate-kini' pants for pets.
mykro9#1585

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » February 1st, 2014, 5:22 pm

The trading is getting a bit silly at times on these forums. Trading xmog items for pets now? What's next? I summon my foam sword rack and let people get swords from it for pets?

Bluegila

Post by Bluegila » February 1st, 2014, 5:26 pm

Trade is always based on the value of the items to the parties involved. Some people like transmog items just as much as pets. Some would say the trading pets was ridiculous.

It is all about perspective.

I will sell the pants for gold and buy the pets I want on my realm. I was just wanting to make them available first to my friends on warcraftpets first as a courtesy.

Feel free to mock i supposed if you feel the need.

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » February 1st, 2014, 5:29 pm

In my post I never said the item had no value, I make far too much gold to claim otherwise. People will pay/trade all sorts of things for items they want. Just for the most part in the past few weeks trades have been branching out and I'm not sure if we need to try and get a secondary trading thing for Misc. items

Bluegila

Post by Bluegila » February 1st, 2014, 5:31 pm

Don't worry about it, I was commenting on yours and the post above it. If this is causing a problem I will close this post. In fact consider it closed. I have listed the item on my AH.

I was just trying to get creative. Apparently I am in the wrong here on all accounts and I just need to bow out.

Mykro9
MVP

Re: Closed - WTT Glorious Legplates

Post by Mykro9 » February 1st, 2014, 6:22 pm

I was not mocking you, per se, as much as admiring your inventiveness. I have traded all sorts of things for pets, and run various dungeons until my eyes bleed to get certain drops, and even grinded out things like fireflies and such. I seriously thought a item described as being so rare must be said epic.

I am sorry you took offense, and I apologize.

EDIT:

I might add I spend HOURS on wowhead looking up item sets and where/how to get them. So I am guilty of wanting items like said pants, though I prefer non bikini gear myself.
mykro9#1585

Mykro9
MVP

Post by Mykro9 » February 1st, 2014, 6:36 pm

EDIT 2:

On another note, this might not be the best place to advertise the pants, but running a Worgen/Goblin/Pandaren through their respective starter to get access to it's faction's pet on your server, then doing a paid transfer to a high pop server and taking the item with you might net you the best deal. That way you could use the money on that server for pets, then leave it there for later to buy other pets as they become available.
mykro9#1585

Gokugohanpan
Top Rater
Pet Score:9684
BattleTag®:Phoenix#1386
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Gokugohanpan » February 1st, 2014, 6:58 pm

I'm not sure why there was anything wrong with trying to trade for a pet on warcraftpets forums. If anything should be closed, it should be all the posts trading for game time, battle chests, ces, and other out of game things.

"3.) Keep your trades in in-game currency. Do not make any trades that go against the Blizzard ToS."

When blizzard has said in no uncertain terms "It's not 'like' buying gold - it's IS buying/selling gold, and yes - it's against our terms." "No, this is not allowed." "Anything out of game - which a timecard is, as well as the code you'd use to claim it should never EVER be purchased with ingame funds." "Please remember that the transfer of these, and similar items, for in-game gold (virtual currency) is not supported. As mentioned above, and to expand further, this applies to all such transactions that fall into this category including: purchased virtual pets and mounts, game time/game cards, and Recruit a Friend and Scroll of Resurrection promotional benefits." etcetcetc.

There's a reason why every single post involving ces, blizzcon pets, out of game tcg items, etc, has been reported and deleted from WoW's TCG buy/sell/trade thread by the Blizzard admins(and no one even tries to trade for game time, as that would quickly get deleted/a ban). I'm not sure why there's anything wrong with the OP attempting to trade an in-game item for a pet, as this forum is designed to cater to pet traders, and his trade doesn't violate blizzard's TOS or this forums rules.

Lomotil
Top Rater
Pet Score:3185
BattleTag®:Cumin#1881
Realm:Cairne-us

Post by Lomotil » February 1st, 2014, 8:03 pm

There isn't anything wrong with Bluegila's trade offer. If you are not interested in his offer then just move on.