LF Dragon Kite, Rocket Chicken, or Spectral Tiger Cub

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Solacia
Pet Score:13912
Realm:Illidan-us
LF Dragon Kite, Rocket Chicken, or Spectral Tiger Cub

Post by Solacia » January 9th, 2014, 7:32 pm

I have for trade -
2x Bananas
2x Living Fluid
Blackfuse Bombling
Assorted cheaper pets, including Razzashi Hatchling, Green and Blue Carp, Gu'chi Swarmling and Ominous Flame

Offering
Bananas + Living Fluid + Bombling OR Bananas + Living Fluid + cheaper pets for any one of the three pets I'm looking for
or everything for any two of the three pets

Solacia #1663

Sergio82
Pet Score:4832
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Re: LF Dragon Kite, Rocket Chicken, or Spectral Tiger Cub

Post by Sergio82 » January 10th, 2014, 6:43 am

Let me see if I understand, you offering 2x Bananas + 2x Living Fluid for a Dragon Kite (4 pets for 1)? That is a trade I can do (Kite is S/S lvl 25 btw).

smollica#1709

thanks

Ashiva
Pet Score:3116
BattleTag®:Ashiva#1784
Realm:Malygos-us

Post by Ashiva » January 10th, 2014, 5:51 pm

No that's not what he saying. He's saying he has multiple bananas and living fluids that he can use to trade for one of the pets he needs, and will trade 1 of each (3 for 1) for one of those he's missing. 1 bananas 1 living fluid and either. A bombing or one of the other lessees for one of the three he's missing, and can do that kind of transaction twice, once with a bombing and once with one of the lesser pets

Solacia

Post by Solacia » January 10th, 2014, 8:41 pm

Ashiva wrote:No that's not what he saying. He's saying he has multiple bananas and living fluids that he can use to trade for one of the pets he needs, and will trade 1 of each (3 for 1) for one of those he's missing. 1 bananas 1 living fluid and either. A bombing or one of the other lessees for one of the three he's missing, and can do that kind of transaction twice, once with a bombing and once with one of the lesser pets
This is correct.

Solacia

Post by Solacia » January 12th, 2014, 11:54 pm

I managed to acquire a dragon kite for gold, offer still available for rocket chicken or spectral tiger cub, and I found a sprite darter hatchling on an alt that I'll throw in with the lesser pets