(US) Navi's Trades (AFK)

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Navi
Pet Score:3400
BattleTag®:Navi#1566
Realm:Terokkar-us
Re: (US) Navi's Trades (LF Time, Store, TCG, VH, Blizzcon/CE

Post by Navi » December 12th, 2013, 7:13 pm

Sparrow, I don't see you on my btags yet, possibly I copy pasted incorrectly? Here's mine in case my invite didn't get to you: Navi#1566. I need to log for the night but I hope you're free tomorrow to talk trades? I will be free early in the day. :-) You can also send an offer via PM and I might have a chance to check and respond sooner.

Also, big thanks to Seyla and Tekulve2012 for the trades we just did. SO sorry for any delay and for being so rushed during. I'll update my trades tomorrow but I have an S/S DMR now (thanks Seyla) and also can cross 4 more months off of RAF, thanks to Tekulve2012 (great trader btw, was very patient with me when battle.net acted up.)

Navi

Post by Navi » December 13th, 2013, 12:58 pm

Thanks to Voskres for another trade. Kovok and Spineclaw removed once again from my available pets.

BTW would love to add a P/P Spineclaw to my collection if anyone has?

Navi

Post by Navi » December 13th, 2013, 3:36 pm

Thanks Aurrie for another great trade, and I'm glad you are enjoying your rocket!

Aurrie
Top Rater
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tsiva#1474
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Aurrie » December 13th, 2013, 3:39 pm

A pleasure trading with you again. Thanks for the rocket -- love it!

Navi

Re: (US) Navi's Trades (LF SC2)

Post by Navi » December 14th, 2013, 7:43 am

Updated my wants (focused more on sale items) and found some pets on an alt that I hadn't added to my list. Darkmoon Eye, etc.

Navi

Post by Navi » December 14th, 2013, 12:27 pm

I was able to cross SC2: HotS off the list, so aiming for SC2: Wings and the Swift Windsteed to wrap up trades for sale items.

Huge thanks to Aurrie for our mount/pet trade!!!

Kiamoni
Pet Score:5828
BattleTag®:Kiamoni#1473
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Kiamoni » December 14th, 2013, 1:43 pm

Hi, Navi. I'm interested in the s/s Darkmoon Rabbit. Feel free to add my battletag: Kiamoni#1473, and we can discuss a trade! Willing to do both remaining sale items for the rabbit! =)

Edit: I won't be on for about 5 hours or so, because I'm on my way out the door, but if you can wait til later this evening, and no one else offers this, I'd love to trade!

Navi

Post by Navi » December 14th, 2013, 2:07 pm

Oh, man Kia that is a tough one. I'd trade the B/B bunny for sure. I better think about the S/S one.. I put a whole 18K extra into upgrading an H/S to an S/S in the hopes of getting a little closer to a Tuskarr kite trade, so I think I have around 55K into it now. On one hand I'd like to get more out of the S/S, on the other I do like crossing stuff off my list! I'll def add you and think about it before we talk. I won't have a lot of time this evening but I might catch you. :-)

In the meantime, I suppose if anyone else is has their eye on the S/S Bunny they might want to make a move on it. :-P Would have to be better than Kia's offer though because if I make that deal it'd be reserved for the first person to offer it.
Last edited by Navi on December 15th, 2013, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aurrie
Top Rater
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tsiva#1474
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Aurrie » December 14th, 2013, 8:36 pm

Hey Navi, I did get your message earlier and am interested in possibly making another trade. Am currently ingame. ;)

Kiamoni

Post by Kiamoni » December 14th, 2013, 9:41 pm

I just got home a few minutes ago, Navi. I was out much later than anticipated, but got lots of Christmas shopping done, and managed to snag a copy to World of Warcraft Monopoly, while I was at it. Been wanting that for quite some time, and when I could finally afford it, my usual store had sold it. I'll be on to discuss possibly getting the s/s bunny for the next little while, and if you'd like something else thrown in, I could throw in 1-2 isle pets, or other things. =) Hope to trade, soon!

Navi

Post by Navi » December 15th, 2013, 9:51 am

Hey guys, something is up with my internet. Have already been DC'd a few times this morning. I had to turn off wi-fi on my phone just to post this! Hopefully I'll make it on later and catch you guys for trades.
Kia, I don't want to keep you waiting so hopefully you see this: I thought pretty hard about it and I think that while I am happy with a 3:4 ratio (in favor of real $) on things I can easily replace, like crafted mounts, I want to aim closer to 1:1 on the rare stuff, like the rabbit. If you wouldn't mind tacking on a month to your trade I would be good with that, or maybe another 20k-ish pet. I could alternatively sub in the B/B rabbit and toss in a couple flawless stones. I should be on before too long, but this way you can mull it over. Hopefully we figure out a trade that we are both happy with. :-D

Kiamoni

Post by Kiamoni » December 15th, 2013, 11:01 am

I won't be on for a while, today, myself, Navi. Bit of a snow storm, outside, and surprised I haven't lost power, yet. Also have some wrapping and cleaning to do, but hoping to be on by 1pm pst, again. And I could tack on a month of game time to finally have myself the s/s rabbit! =)

Navi

Post by Navi » December 15th, 2013, 11:12 am

Awesome, Kia in that case I'll cancel its auction from my phone and reserve it for you, since neither of us can get on right now. Btw Comcast expects the outage to be handled by 1:30 EST, so I guess chances are slim Ill be on before that, and I'll post here or msg you if I'm not around to catch you at 1 PST, but it's raining here so I doubt we will venture out. ;-)

Kiamoni

Post by Kiamoni » December 15th, 2013, 4:37 pm

Thanks for the trade, Navi! Very quick, and easy! Enjoy SCII, and your new mount and time! =) +1

Navi

Post by Navi » December 15th, 2013, 4:39 pm

Thanks Kia, was crazy-quick and smooth. I assure you I will enjoy all 3! Again, anytime. :-D

Butterstuff
Pet Score:3375
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Re: (US) Navi's Trades (LF Plushies, ToT/SoO, TCG, Blizzcon/

Post by Butterstuff » December 16th, 2013, 4:23 am

Heya Navi. I have more Kovoks if we can work out a way other than gold. It'll probably be a month before I go through what you already traded me. Oh, and I grabbed you p/p spineclaw you asked me about, but once again, unless you someone who wants gold on your server, you'll have to give me some pets back for it lol.

Navi

Post by Navi » December 16th, 2013, 10:49 am

Thanks Butterstuff! Added Blackfuse Bombling and Kovok to my list of available extras.

Navi

Post by Navi » December 17th, 2013, 2:59 pm

Added Rotten Little Helper to available pets. He's not an extra but for the right trade.. ;-)

Rhaellia
Top Rater
Pet Score:3575
BattleTag®:Rhaebread#1739
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Rhaellia » December 18th, 2013, 8:37 am

Hello Navi!

I'm wondering what you're looking to get for one of those panther mounts :)

Please look at [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8538&p=66650#p66650]my trade thread[/url] and let me know!

Navi

Post by Navi » December 18th, 2013, 4:23 pm

Cleaned up my want section a little. LF a couple more battle chests and MoP for others before the sale ends.

I picked up an extra Rotten Little Helper I'd trade for gifted MoP (on sale). He's B/B and stoned, if anyone is interested.

EDIT: When I stoned him, his stats changed from 147/12/10 to 150/13/10... I guess he's P/P after all. :mrgreen: