LTT fey/pup combo. (completed)

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Mushalor
Top Rater
LTT fey/pup combo. (completed)

Post by Mushalor » November 22nd, 2013, 5:11 pm

Have 1 combo atm I can trade (gift), and I don't really know what I want for it.

Based on feedback from potential trades and from my family in poking and prodding (and failing to be subtle), here's possible info to help out:
- I've seen other folk offering things like high end tcg (dragonkite, soul trader, cub, bananas, and so forth), so I'm interested in something like that. A viscous horror would be instant--and I would ofc be offering more as a bundle to even the trade out, including a sky golem--but not expecting this kind of offer due to its rarity.
- I'm mostly looking for pets for Christmas for my roommate and my partner, so if an offer doesn't include something like the above, I'm still willing to consider other stuff. I've gotten thumbs up on something like son of animus and droplet of y'shaarj, but those don't quite equal out in value to the fey/pup combo whether separately or together, so a feasible offer that would let me make both their holidays might be something like droplet + kovok + son of animus, or droplet + bombling + ji-kun + son of animus, etc. Basically include a droplet and an animus somehow if offering raid pets.
- Other options that are far less of a priority but still possible depending on what they're bundled with: crawling claw, darkmoon eye, and the various low-end TCG.
- This won't be first come first served! Most interesting offer'll snag it. However, I promise not to dally for weeks. Making my decision today by midnight my time (so, I believe 11 pm this site's time? 9 pm pst, anyway.)
- I'm slow at responses. My apologies. Please feel free to trade with faster players if time is of essence--I definitely understand. :)
- I'm also willing to go first in trades, but if rep is still required, I can provide that easily.
-Finally, please leave offers here: I'd prefer to hash them out through this thread before hopping in-game or having to wade through lots of friend requests at once. :)
Last edited by Mushalor on November 24th, 2013, 12:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

Synplicity
Pet Score:3681
Realm:Sargeras-us

Re: LTT fey/pup combo.

Post by Synplicity » November 22nd, 2013, 5:24 pm

Take a look at my collection and see if there's any combination you would take.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » November 22nd, 2013, 5:45 pm

Out of what I skimmed through, I see

son of animus
crawling claw
darkmoon eye
landro's lil' xt
gooey sha-ling
landro's lichling

but all save the gooey and animus are pretty low priority in interest on my partner and roommate's x-mas wishlists. I'm going to wait to see what other offers this might garner, but I'm not saying no yet. :)

As usual, I also add my caveat of: if you find someone else to trade with before I make a decision, go for it.

Synplicity
Pet Score:3681
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Synplicity » November 22nd, 2013, 6:04 pm

Yeah, not a problem. Thanks for the reply.

Shiranui
Realm:Cenarius-us

Post by Shiranui » November 22nd, 2013, 6:12 pm

Regarding your interest I have the following:
Blackfuse Bombling
Gooey Sha'ling lvl25
Ji'Kun Hatchling lvl8

I also have a Rascal-Bot, not sure what else you'd be interested in :( Any other pets besides what you listed above?

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » November 22nd, 2013, 8:58 pm

Hey Mushalor message me when you are on about talking for a fey/pup combo. Got a friend looking for one. But I'll wait in line until you talk to those people first as well.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » November 22nd, 2013, 11:30 pm

@Shiranui I'll ask my roommate if that's a good match for them. They already have a rascal bot, though, yeah. What's listed above was what was given to me as wish-list stuff, so I don't think there's much else, sorry.

@Faelar I did try to whisper you earlier but I think it got missed (I usually assume chat spam of some sort whisking whispers away when that happens), and I needed to run ulduar with my family before I got free time. I'm free now to chat when you get a moment.

edit: as we deduced, the problem was on my end faelar. i'll definitely look at your trade thread when i get back on the netbook.

Shiranui
Realm:Cenarius-us

Post by Shiranui » November 23rd, 2013, 12:43 am

all I have to offer now is a droplet of y'shaarj & ji'kun sorry, just interested in fey-drake though

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » November 23rd, 2013, 3:08 pm

@shiranui: droplet is definitely of big interest, after asking, but both of those together aren't quite enough for a combo (and you're looking for just the mount anyway, i think?). and it's okay that the bombling's gone. :) I'm slow at trades, which is unavoidable, so I make sure to emphasize I'm never bothered if someone goes ahead and does trades elsewhere rather than wait.

@faelar: doublechecked your list and asked, but i think they both have a hippogryph. i'm thinking about it anyway since maybe i could trade or sell that to get one of the other tcg or a bunch of the raid pets at once that they don't have.

I did edit my post above to reflect i'll make a decision by tonight's end. I don't want to make people wait on me forever, and I appreciate all the patience while I waffle about what the heck to get as gifts and how to be even remotely subtle about my asking my family. I am bad at this santa thing.

edit: it's a good thing they don't check this forum ahahhaha woops. that just occurred to me.

Sason
Realm:Icecrown-us

Post by Sason » November 23rd, 2013, 4:18 pm

Would you be interested in trading it for a Bananas? unsure if you are looking for something like that, I can add maybe to it if you are interested.
btag: sason#1345

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » November 23rd, 2013, 10:58 pm

Currently still considering Faelar's offer, as it provides the biggest chance to get my roommate and partner a good number of things on their wishlist, I think. I was waiting to hear back from someone else that added me on btag, but I never ended up connecting with them. (Probably due to my own awful schedule, sigh.)

@Sason

What would you be adding to it, out of curiosity? I know neither of them have a bananas to begin with, but I don't recall it being on their lists so I'd have to check for interest anyway.

Sason

Post by Sason » November 23rd, 2013, 11:24 pm

Hmm well I could add say a sand scarab/eye of legion. Should be able to sell those and the bananas and get them something they really like perhaps.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » November 23rd, 2013, 11:30 pm

Ah! Yeah that might work out. When would you be available for trade?

Sason

Post by Sason » November 23rd, 2013, 11:47 pm

I am online right now, so whenever you are ready just send me a btag request :)

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » November 24th, 2013, 12:01 am

Thank you so much for the smooth trade, Sason. :) You've successfully funded my santa plans.

I went first in trade, sent the gifted combo out, and Sason handed me the pets after. Worked like a charm and I would trade with them again.

Thanks to everyone else who expressed interest--and Faelar if you're still hunting for more by the time next paycheck rolls around, I'll poke at you again.

Sason

Post by Sason » November 24th, 2013, 12:04 am

Thank you so much!! I really wanted to get it but unfortunately didn't have the cash to do it :( not being able to work cause of your health sucks... THANK YOU again!!

I am sure your partner is going to be surprised! haha

Would for sure trade with you again and will tell everyone he is 100% trust worthy!!