(US) Who's afraid of the lil' bad wolf?

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Pubrulz
Pet Score:5234
Realm:Bladefist-us
(US) Who's afraid of the lil' bad wolf?

Post by Pubrulz » July 31st, 2013, 1:17 am

I don't like selling items for anything, as I have a hard time placing a value on stuff. To make it easy, I am looking for a collector that lacks a [pet]lil' bad wolf[/pet]. I will give the extra one I just got for free provided you have a profile here, updated within the last week, and it shows you do not already have this pet. I am willing to bring it to whatever US realm you like. I only have one, so it will go to the first person that meets the above conditions. Reply here with your battletag, I will contact you in game.

I now have an extra Phoenix Hawk Hatchling. Same conditions apply. I want these to go to collectors, not sellers. If you don't want to leave your battle tag, send me a PM.
Last edited by Pubrulz on July 31st, 2013, 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Astratia
Top Rater
Pet Score:3118
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Re: (US) Who's afraid of the lil' bad wolf?

Post by Astratia » July 31st, 2013, 10:44 am

That's really kind of you :) I have one, but wanted to come and give your thread a free bump, and thank you for your act of generosity.
Good luck finding him a home!

Kiamoni
Pet Score:5828
BattleTag®:Kiamoni#1473
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Kiamoni » July 31st, 2013, 11:11 pm

Also bumping for the awesome kindness you're representing!
Hope they both find good homes, soon! =)

Pubrulz

Post by Pubrulz » August 3rd, 2013, 12:37 am

These are still available. I'm a bit surprised at the lack of interest. Unless, of course, people are not reading the forums.

Bob850
Pet Score:3046
BattleTag®:Bob#11850
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Bob850 » August 3rd, 2013, 12:59 am

Pubrulz wrote:These are still available. I'm a bit surprised at the lack of interest. Unless, of course, people are not reading the forums.
I'll take the pet if you still have it available. I recently got back into pet collecting after a brief hiatus. Right now I've just finished leveling my Terrible Turnip to 25 and I'm in the process of going zone by zone collecting each pet. I'm on server Stormrage Alliance. I'll pm you my battletag.

Drkpenguin
Pet Score:724
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Drkpenguin » August 3rd, 2013, 1:06 am

Hello, If you have any of these available,Id love to have at least one of them if possible, Im on the US Server Fizzcrank Alliance. My battletag is Drkpenguin#1881 Thanks!

Pubrulz

Post by Pubrulz » August 3rd, 2013, 11:14 am

Since there are 2 replies, I'll split them. Stark will get the Lil' Bad Wolf, the Phoenix will go to Drkpenguin. Thanks for your responses, I'll be contacting you later today (gotta go work right now).