Ameth's Trade List (5.3 Pets)

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Amethystdrac
Pet Score:9263
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Ameth's Trade List (5.3 Pets)

Post by Amethystdrac » May 24th, 2013, 2:57 pm

I will eventually update this for non-5.3 pets, but for now this is 5.3 specific trades.

*NEED*
RWL
DONE! Thanks everyone!

Other
Ji-Kun Hatchling (breed 10)
Living fluid
Pygny Direhorn
Tiny Carp (red, green, white)
Son of Animus
Viscous Horror

*HAVE*
RWL
Netherspace Abyssal
Tideskipperx2
Lesser Voidcaller
Phoenix Hawk Hatchling
Fiendish Impx2

Other
<Restocking>

I also have a gbank tab full of spare pets including original raiding with leashes, zandalari raptors, pandaren spirits, and some other misc stuff. If you have something else in mind contact me and I'll see if I have it. I'll also be updating this as I find and farm more pets so please check back!

Battle tag is SickRose#1143, please put a note about pets in your add so I know it's not spam. Thanks!

Thank you Xolgren for the trade!
Thank you other people I have traded with! I was so tired I forgot to jot down names, but Faelar I know you were one!
Thank you Ravnhawk!
Updated again, Thanks again Faelar!
So many trades Faelar! <3
Thank you Rakeling!
Thank you restofarian for the last trade to get my achievement! Now just working towards breed IDs and non RWL pets!
Thanks Hannalora and Nicrooney!
Thanks yet again to Faelar ffor the last one I needed!
Last edited by Amethystdrac on June 12th, 2013, 4:31 am, edited 36 times in total.

Amethystdrac

Re: Trading RWL Attunement Pets

Post by Amethystdrac » May 24th, 2013, 7:12 pm

Edited my list!

Amethystdrac

Post by Amethystdrac » May 25th, 2013, 1:48 pm

Updated again, halfway there!

Catalytic
Pet Score:4337
BattleTag®:Lyrics#1788
Realm:Greymane-us

Post by Catalytic » May 25th, 2013, 2:23 pm

Could you add H/H, P/S, etc to your list? I'm not sure what breeds those stats are for, and have already started leveling some. I may have some on your list.

Kandystryper
MVP
Pet Score:9027
BattleTag®:Squishy#1137
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Kandystryper » May 25th, 2013, 3:19 pm

when #s are listed like that it usually refers to Health, Power, Speed in that order - hopes this helps :)

Amethystdrac

Post by Amethystdrac » May 25th, 2013, 4:05 pm

Soft is correct, I never use the H/H P/S or those, I go by stats or their breed number (3, 4, 5, etc). they're just easier for me to remember. I'll add them in though or if you want to check you can just use the slider on the warcraft pets page to check em.

Catalytic

Post by Catalytic » May 25th, 2013, 4:28 pm

I know what the order is, I was just trying to make the comparison between the #s and the breed, because the mod I use only shows the #s at level 25, and just shows the H/H, H/B, etc. The only thing I ever remember off the top of my head is that P/P is breed 4/14.

For example, Netherspace Abyssal comes in 3 breeds, P/P, H/H, and P/S. I have a P/P (breed 4/14) that I'd not mind trading, but I'm not sure if the numbers above correspond with P/P or P/S, so that's why I asked. I have a Tideskipper (that is level 21 atm, so I can't see its level 1 stats) that is H/P (other two available breeds are H/H and H/S).

Anyway, if one of those is the breed you're looking for, my btag is to the side. My Abyssal is on the AH atm, so I can't swear it hasn't sold if that's the one you need. I would be willing to trade the Abyssal for the Pocket Reaver. I believe I only have one Tideskipper left, so I would only trade him for another Tideskipper (preferably close to level 21).

Amethystdrac

Post by Amethystdrac » May 25th, 2013, 4:35 pm

Catalytic I just added the numbers and updated. Also just for future reference you can use the slider on the pets warcraftpets page to see what their stats are or were at different levels. I have a trade pending to get a tideskipper though and have already traded my abyssal and reaver out. If you want to trade for the phoenix hawk hatchling or discuss other possibles for the reaver let me know. Otherwise best of luck!

Catalytic

Post by Catalytic » May 25th, 2013, 5:05 pm

I'm good then :-) I have several Phoenix atm, just missing the Reaver, Voidcaller (I had one, but I traded it for a couple others...starting to think maybe I should have hung on to him LOL), and of course the Coilfang Stalker.

Amethystdrac

Re: Trading RWL Attunement and other 5.3 Pets

Post by Amethystdrac » May 28th, 2013, 7:21 pm

Yay for a new raid week. Still looking for my last 2 correct breeds!

Hannalora
Pet Score:6220
BattleTag®:centi#1488
Realm:Misha-us

Re: Trading RWL Attunement and other 5.3 Pets

Post by Hannalora » May 28th, 2013, 7:39 pm

Amethystdrac wrote:Yay for a new raid week. Still looking for my last 2 correct breeds!

Hi, I have a level 25 breed 4 Lil Bad Wolf available. Am looking for a few pets you have available. I need Netherspace and Coilfang still. Just sent you a btag request.

Amethystdrac

Re: Trading 5.3 Pets, Still need a Breed 10 waveling!

Post by Amethystdrac » May 29th, 2013, 11:01 pm

One pet away from having all of my raiding with leashes pets in the right breeds!