WTT Mini Tyrael, Netherwhelp, Baneling for Classic CE pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Tmptfate
Top Rater
Pet Score:6382
Realm:Magtheridon-us
WTT Mini Tyrael, Netherwhelp, Baneling for Classic CE pets

Post by Tmptfate » May 18th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Title is pretty straight forward. I have a Mini Tyrael (WWI 2008), Netherwhelp (BC CE), and Baneling (SC2:Swarm Expac) for trade to someone who has a WoW Classic CE pets available.

NOTE: There is an alternate way of doing this if someone has those pets in item format still but I wont lie, it involves having second accounts. Then me creating a second account also and then trading those second accounts for us to each do a B-net account merge with those swapped. Its complicated I know, but works. I traded for a Frosty using this method. But I completely understand any raised eyebrows regarding this method.

Tweak
Top Rater
Pet Score:8842
Realm:Ysera-us

Re: WTT Mini Tyrael, Netherwhelp, Baneling for Classic CE pe

Post by Tweak » May 19th, 2013, 12:47 am

I have all three of them in item form. On a bank alt.

I saved several copies of all the CE pets and just parked them on a bank alt. On a "just incase" whim... *Shrug*

I don't need the Netherwhelp or Baneling, but I'd be... incredibly interested in Mini-Tyrael.

I've heard tell of these alternate ways of doing it, but it does raise my eyebrow a bit. Whether I'd do it or not would depend alot on how shady it does/doesn't sound, and how much real money (if any) it would cost me, lol...

BUT... If you'd like to PM me details or something... I'd be willing to hear them.

No promises on a trade though! I want to hear this out first...

EDIT: Consequently, if anyone out there has a Murky... I'd be willing to think about this hassle for him too. lololol...

Tmptfate
Top Rater

Post by Tmptfate » May 19th, 2013, 10:18 am

I PM'ed you the details. No money at all is exchanged between us. Its a straight up pet for pet swap. Just a bit more complicated compared to a normal swap though obviously, lol.

Fiorela
Top Rater
Pet Score:9040
BattleTag®:FelixArgyle#1765
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Fiorela » May 19th, 2013, 11:43 am

I have all these pets and still have the murky blue egg but i don't understand how it works. Mini Tyrael i would love to have i have 5 accounts on 1 battle.net account.

http://imgur.com/xMHPpzp

Tmptfate
Top Rater

Post by Tmptfate » May 19th, 2013, 1:26 pm

@Fiorela

I would be willing to trade you the Mini Tyrael ("Tyraels Hilt" item) for your Murky Blue Egg. I can PM you how this works if you are interested. I have done it twice so far without problem (1 for my Wraith Frosty pet, 1 for a second test account before I did the Frosty trade).

Fiorela
Top Rater
Pet Score:9040
BattleTag®:FelixArgyle#1765
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Fiorela » May 19th, 2013, 1:37 pm

Add me on real id or pm me but i don't know how too check the pms ..

Orcking
Top Rater
Pet Score:3894
BattleTag®:tightface#1959
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Orcking » May 19th, 2013, 2:16 pm

I sent you a PM, tried to find you in game, and now posting here, next I'm going to your house. I have the pets in item form, 2 extra unused accounts, and need this like crack!

Tweak
Top Rater
Pet Score:8842
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Tweak » May 19th, 2013, 3:31 pm

I PM'ed you back OP. But it seems like you have some other people biting now, so... I dunno what you wanna do.

FOR the record though... since this thread seems to have captured some high end trade attention...

I have the unused items for Panda Cub, Mini-Diablo, Zergling, Netherwhelp, Frosty, Lil' Deathwing, Mini-Thor, Baneling and Fetish Shaman all. The only CE pet I DON'T have the item for is Lucky Quillen.

I also have ONE set of Grunty, Deathy & Murkablo items (the eggs) but they're on a server separate from the CE pets, and would have to be traded separately.

The OP explained how trading these would work, and it sounds doable. Costs some money, but doable.

I'm looking for Tyrael & Murky. *Shrug*

Orcking
Top Rater

Post by Orcking » May 19th, 2013, 4:02 pm

I have the 3 original, Netherwhelp, Onyxia whelpling (is this rare? not even sure where I got it, just saw 1 in a bag), might have Baneling (I don't see it but I know it).

Tmptfate
Top Rater

Post by Tmptfate » May 19th, 2013, 4:43 pm

Just got home, had to step out. I'll knock through these responses shortly! Way more people have these than expected!

Livingdeath
Top Rater
Pet Score:3525
BattleTag®:Doctor#1657
Realm:Lightninghoof-us

Post by Livingdeath » May 19th, 2013, 4:46 pm

Nope... Sounds too fishy.
Last edited by Livingdeath on May 20th, 2013, 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Shoecup
MVP
Pet Score:5243
Realm:Dragonblight-us

Post by Shoecup » May 19th, 2013, 4:52 pm

Curious, but is that even legal? I would think there's something in the ToS that's against that form of trading.

Tmptfate
Top Rater

Post by Tmptfate » May 19th, 2013, 6:49 pm

Shoecup wrote:Curious, but is that even legal? I would think there's something in the ToS that's against that form of trading.
There is no real money exchange, no sharing of account logins, and no account sharing in general. The process uses original items and they get moved. In addition, no account details of either persons main account are ever exchanged or touched.
Last edited by Tmptfate on May 20th, 2013, 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tmptfate
Top Rater

Post by Tmptfate » May 19th, 2013, 6:55 pm

@Orcking
@Fiorela

Sent you both RealID friend requests in-game.

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » May 19th, 2013, 8:23 pm

Yeah this seems fishy as all hell. Im not sure it is a grey area as much as flat out duplication of items. It also sounds like 'account trading' which is a complete no-no on blizz. This really shouldn't be in these forums at all.

Orcking
Top Rater

Post by Orcking » May 19th, 2013, 8:32 pm

Does this deal with SOR?

Tmptfate
Top Rater

Post by Tmptfate » May 20th, 2013, 12:17 pm

Petlady wrote:basically it's duping.. soo ya enjoy the potential ban
Faelar wrote:Yeah this seems fishy as all hell. Im not sure it is a grey area as much as flat out duplication of items. It also sounds like 'account trading' which is a complete no-no on blizz. This really shouldn't be in these forums at all.
The ignorance of these 2 posts is amazing. Its not duping, its the original item which was not consumed on use. Way back when pets were converted into spells to help all us pet hoarders with no bag space special edition pet items did not get consumed for some reason (nostalgic purposes I guess?) and so I squirreled the item away in my bank like a bunch of other random stuff (ex. 5 Atiesh staff frags >.<)
Orcking wrote:Does this deal with SOR?
What is SOR?

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » May 20th, 2013, 12:47 pm

Tmptfate wrote:What is SOR?

SoR = Scroll of Ressurrection

Tmptfate wrote:The ignorance of these 2 posts is amazing. Its not duping, its the original item which was not consumed on use.

While this may not be duping or straight up account trading it does seem to be a grey area. If I remember correctly when they first changed pets and mounts to spells people with the CE pet items "found a cleaver use of game mechanics"(lol I have always loved that saying) and just transfered one toon to another account with the pet items in their bags to be able to give the other account the CE pets and achievements. It didn't take long for Blizzard to stop that from being able to happen so that tells me that Blizzard did not want them to be able to be transfered that way. Which would make it against the ToS.

So because people didn't understand what you are trying to do you called them ignorant (which is the definition of it I guess). So does that mean that I can call you ignorant for not knowing what Blizzard has done it the past about basiclly the same thing you are trying to do?
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Tmptfate
Top Rater

Post by Tmptfate » May 20th, 2013, 1:14 pm

So at this point, all the paranoid people have come into this and started confusing things. If you are serious about wanting this original Tyrael's Hilt, send me in-game mail on my main with a way to contact you. PM's and in-game mail is the only responses ill do from this post forward. I've been playing this awesome game since release and just don't have tolerance for players who accuse me of duping or other obviously stupid things. I'm offering this rare pet for another rare pet. No account sharing, no duping, no real world money exchange of any kind, no exchange of any account info related to your main B.net account. I've got nothing to lose if people are going to just be crazy negative and paranoid. I'll just throw the Hilt back into the bank as a keepsake and forget about it. Also I just wanted to thank the people that replied in this thread that were open and curious without exhibiting the growing "toxic" attitude/behavior in WoW. Players like you are why I still enjoy this game.

Regardless, I love WoW and pet battling and will continue to do both until they shutdown the servers. Happy hunting to all of you.

P.S. Unborn Val'kyr hunting starts tomorrow. Huzzah.

Edit: epic spelling fails

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » May 20th, 2013, 1:41 pm

OK so I'm being paranoid and toxic. Lets see here what you are trying to do in some simple steps.

1) Person 1 transfer 1 toon with ACCOUNT BOUND items in their bags to a second account.

2) Person 2 has to have a second account.

3) Person 1 and 2 merges thier second accounts. (2 people sharing 1 account is against the ToS just a FYI)

4) Person 1 gives person 2 the account bound items.

5) Person 2 then transfers a toon to their original account.

6) Person 2 now has the account bound items on thier account.

7) In this case person 2 now has achievements for Vanilla CE pets on their account but yet thier account is not a Vanilla CE account. I wonder how Blizzard will look at that because it will be obvious on their end that you did something "odd" to be able to get the achievement without the actual CE.

So to sum up this IS AGAINST THE TOS due to 2 people sharing 1 account. There is no "grey area" there is no "clever use of game mechanics" this is just straight up against the ToS. What I posted before was just me trying to give some basic info that you may not have been aware of and not to completely derail your thread. But instead of taking it as information you resort to name calling, how appropiate.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."