(US)Complete

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Antas
Pet Score:839
Realm:Drakkari-us
(US)Complete

Post by Antas » April 30th, 2013, 11:18 pm

I want:

Magic Rooster Egg

I have to trade 3 for one mount:

[Dragon Kite] lv 9
[Dragon Kite] lv 1
[Dragon Kite] lv 1

Leave me a message if u are interested

i'm looking for magic rooster egg last time t_t
Last edited by Antas on May 3rd, 2013, 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fiorela
Top Rater
Pet Score:9040
BattleTag®:FelixArgyle#1765
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Re: (US)Trading 3 Dragon Kite for 1 mount

Post by Fiorela » April 30th, 2013, 11:54 pm

Could you give me a week or Two ? I might have one. But i need too look in my cards and it like 3-4 boxes. I would have to go in and investigate a few good 4-6 hours >.< I'm so down for this trade.

Sorreh for my english it's not my first language

Antas

Post by Antas » April 30th, 2013, 11:59 pm

Fiorela wrote:Could you give me a week or Two ? I might have one. But i need too look in my cards and it like 3-4 boxes. I would have to go in and investigate a few good 4-6 hours >.< I'm so down for this trade.

Sorreh for my english it's not my first language
speak Spanish?

Fiorela
Top Rater
Pet Score:9040
BattleTag®:FelixArgyle#1765
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Fiorela » May 1st, 2013, 12:13 am

Italiano. ^.^ ciao ciao

Antas

Post by Antas » May 1st, 2013, 12:52 am

thanks for reply Fiorela, ok up, leave me a message or add me

Ablutos
Realm:Blackrock-us

Post by Ablutos » May 1st, 2013, 4:13 pm

Not sure what this guys problem is, added him to real id had a Magic Rooster Egg, went out of my way to get it as i had to do a trade with a friend which involved my Soul-Trader for the Magic Roster Egg then he asked for some gold on the server which was fair enough sold a grinder for 1/10th of the price to get him gold then he made me sit there for about an hour because the Magic Roster Egg said <Made By xxxx> and he accused it of being a Dupe..... and deleted me off real id.
Any persons Magic Rooster Egg will say <Made by xxxx> whoever redeems the code....... you can ask anyone on this forum that has done it.. anyways gl if you want to retrade without wasting my time readd me Aidan#1312.
1.) You can not Dupe TCG
2.) The person i got the Magic Rooster Egg off is a seasoned trader from the wow forums and instantly gave me back my Soul-Trader as it was essentially a 3 way trade (soul-trader to him, Dragon kites to me and Magic Rooster Egg to Antlas if it went ahead).
3.) You will find many links to verfit that <made by xxxx> is completely normal and every Magic Rooster Egg i have been in possession of has said it..whoever redeemed the code for the in game item will say <made by xxx>

Hopefully a few people on this forum will come in to my defence and inform you.

I understand its a lack of knowledge but im not real impressed i got over an hour of my time wasted, a grinder sold for essentially free (75g) and i could have been stuck with a Magic Roster Egg if he third person wasn't such an honest person and didn't returnt the Soul-Trader for he Egg, even though you agreed to it..

Gokugohanpan
Top Rater
Pet Score:9684
BattleTag®:Phoenix#1386
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Gokugohanpan » May 1st, 2013, 4:34 pm

Just posting to verify that TCG mounts do have <Made by player'sname> for whomever redeemed the code. I'd be more worried about it being a dupe if it didn't have that line of text (although I think mounts that are transferred cross realm lose the tag, so I'm not saying that [all] mounts without it are dupes).

Minqua
Pet Score:2427
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Minqua » May 1st, 2013, 4:36 pm

Ablutos wrote:Not sure what this guys problem is, added him to real id had a Magic Rooster Egg, went out of my way to get it as i had to do a trade with a friend which involved my Soul-Trader for the Magic Roster Egg then he asked for some gold on the server which was fair enough sold a grinder for 1/10th of the price to get him gold then he made me sit there for about an hour because the Magic Roster Egg said <Made By xxxx> and he accused it of being a Dupe..... and deleted me off real id.
Any persons Magic Rooster Egg will say <Made by xxxx> whoever redeems the code....... you can ask anyone on this forum that has done it.. anyways gl if you want to retrade without wasting my time readd me Aidan#1312.
1.) You can not Dupe TCG
2.) The person i got the Magic Rooster Egg off is a seasoned trader from the wow forums and instantly gave me back my Soul-Trader as it was essentially a 3 way trade (soul-trader to him, Dragon kites to me and Magic Rooster Egg to Antlas if it went ahead).
3.) You will find many links to verfit that <made by xxxx> is completely normal and every Magic Rooster Egg i have been in possession of has said it..whoever redeemed the code for the in game item will say <made by xxx>

Hopefully a few people on this forum will come in to my defence and inform you.

I understand its a lack of knowledge but im not real impressed i got over an hour of my time wasted, a grinder sold for essentially free (75g) and i could have been stuck with a Magic Roster Egg if he third person wasn't such an honest person and didn't returnt the Soul-Trader for he Egg, even though you agreed to it..
when tcg mounts get redeemed they say made by whoever went to Landro to redeem the code. this is true

Ablutos
Realm:Blackrock-us

Post by Ablutos » May 1st, 2013, 4:54 pm

Thanks guys :)
Didn't really mean to cut into the guy i mean for some people its a large amount of money and you want to be 100% sure, just annoying the way he called it a dupe and wasted alot of time then just deletes me off real id after writing a long message accusing it of being a dupe without letting me reply, but mainly the fact i could of been stuck with a mount i didn't want if the third person was a random even though he agreed to the trade.

Not really sure if his serious, just has bad english or a troll anyway since apparently he spoke to a GM who said "its unsafe and he recommends against the trade" which i find hard to believe a GM would say, and he has changed his offer a fair bit over the last 24 hours (from his offer on the official forums), makes me skeptical. He also never actually put the 3 Kites in trade window either.

Anyway hopefully this clears it up for future people who are worried.

Kravian
Pet Score:1952
BattleTag®:Brongly#1645
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Kravian » May 1st, 2013, 9:29 pm

not sure what went on with other people and the OP but i can say that I traded with him and everything went very smoothly. He even showed a lot of patience in dealing with me as it took me several hours to get the logistics take care of. From my experience he is a good trader and I would trade with him again. Thanks.

Antas

Post by Antas » May 3rd, 2013, 10:56 pm

Sorry for the late response.. I had a busy week

I'd like to clarify some points:

I've bought TCG mounts and pets before (from BMAH, AH and from players) and I never read ''made ​​by ....'' in any of the items...
So, when I read that, I thought it was very strange, and I told Ablutos that I would like talk to a GM, that assures me that it is a legitimate item. I decided to make the ticket in my main realm, since the response time is faster due to the low amount of players.
The GM asked me the name/realm/faction of his character, to look at the mount and then the GM tolds me that it was '' not normal'' and recomended me to not trade with him, cos It would'nt be a safe trade

I have the screenshots (of the conversation with the GM) the conversation was in spanish (cos I'm from Latin american realm) you can use google translator

I'm not a troll and these are the evidence that a GM was the one who told me to not trade with him ...
I've been scammed before, and I just don't want lose gold again anymore

I traded with Kravian, very smooth trade... I don't know when I will be back again in this forum.. I just wanted to clarify all these...
Attachments
gm3.jpg
gm3.jpg (128.16KiB)Viewed 3094 times