Dragon's Trade List

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us
Re: Dragon's Trade List

Post by Dragonwizard » March 18th, 2013, 8:28 am

So many great trades done over the weekend. I got a lot of the pets that I needed but still need some more. Thanks everyone for the trades :)
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » March 18th, 2013, 5:17 pm

Tuskarr Kite is now gone, and added that I need a new Bananas, DM Rabbit and DM Eye. But I finally got my Dragon Kite :)
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » March 20th, 2013, 5:24 am

Added another Snowy Panda and a Sunfur Panda.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » March 21st, 2013, 6:36 am

Still looking to make some trades.

Tria
Top Rater
Pet Score:13216
BattleTag®:Christina#1577
Realm:Mok'Nathal-us

Post by Tria » March 21st, 2013, 8:36 am

I've got 1 Magic if you would consider a trade for Aquatic & Dragonkin or Dragonkin x2.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » March 21st, 2013, 9:38 am

Tria wrote:I've got 1 Magic if you would consider a trade for Aquatic & Dragonkin or Dragonkin x2.

Sorry but for the magic I'd only do 1 for 1 as it's the last one I need and not a huge priority. Now if it was a flying or beast that would be a different story.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » March 22nd, 2013, 6:02 am

Bumpity bump.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » March 22nd, 2013, 4:21 pm

Also looking for common TCG pets now.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » March 23rd, 2013, 7:42 am

Updated and added that I will do 2 stones for 1 Beast or Flying stone and willing to trade for gold on Kil'Jaeden Horde side.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » March 24th, 2013, 10:02 am

Updated what I have to trade.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » March 27th, 2013, 6:17 am

Well real life cought up to me the past few days and I haven't been able to play much if at all but things are slowing down for me again so I should be back on and playing. And that means back to trying to trade for the last of the pets and stones that I need.

If you have a spare Bananas, DM Rabbit or DM Eye pick a bunch of stuff on my trade list and they will be yours. I am not worried about moving bulk, I just want those last few pets I need. Also willing to add in Store pets to sweeten any deals for these three.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » March 27th, 2013, 1:56 pm

Updated with more details on what I will trade.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » March 29th, 2013, 5:17 pm

Updated, got some more stones.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » March 30th, 2013, 11:17 am

Added a couple more stones.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » March 31st, 2013, 7:48 pm

Updated the stones that I need.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » April 3rd, 2013, 6:47 am

Now also looking for some rare drop pets like Whelplings, Fox Kit, etc. I only need 9 more stones to have everything that's tradeable upgraded getting so close I can taste it lol.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » April 4th, 2013, 6:17 am

Tradeing 3 of my stones for 1 Beast or Flying stone.

Adely
Pet Score:4378
BattleTag®:Adely#1848
Realm:Eldre'Thalas-us

Post by Adely » April 5th, 2013, 1:31 pm

Hi Dragon, I've got a beast stone for trade. Let me know if you would trade it for 1 aquatic and 2 dragonkin? Battletag is Adely#1848.

Yalina
MVP
Pet Score:3448
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Yalina » April 5th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Just noticed you had the Tabard of Flame. What would you consider a decent trade for this? I sadly have no spare stones, but I do have things like a Razzashi Hatchling, Black Tabby Cat or Clockwork Gnome (all lvl 1). I'll be in game in probably an hour.
Last edited by Yalina on April 12th, 2013, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » April 5th, 2013, 5:12 pm

Yalina wrote:Just noticed you had the Tabard of Flame. What would you consider a decent trade for this? I sadly have no spare stones.

Honestly I'm not sure what to ask for it but I'm sure we can figure something out. What do you have to offer? Or you could add me and we can talk in game.