WTS MoP and WoD CE Codes

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Tesserrae
Pet Score:13920
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us
WTS MoP and WoD CE Codes

Post by Tesserrae » June 25th, 2021, 3:42 pm

Hi everyone! I have two unused codes: one for Collector's Edition (CE) Mists of Pandaria and one for CE Warlords of Draenor (I bought the digital editions initially, and later the boxes to complete my physical shelf). I don't actually need any pets (US top 10 pet score), but I would be open to offers of Blizzard balance or US-Mal'Ganis server gold. :)

These codes give:
MoP: Lucky Quilen Cub pet and Imperial Quilen mount
WoD: Dread Hatchling pet and Reins of the Dread Raven mount (and StarCraft II - Portraits, and Diablo III - Warsong Pennant)

Looking online (Source: WoWTCGLoot), the Mists CE code seems to go for $119. WoD is out of stock, but the complete box trends with MoP on Amazon/eBay (boxes with codes are going for $250-300). I'd like to get around this value, but more importantly I'd like for for these codes to be used by someone who enjoys them (vs. going to waste for decades).

Please let me know if this is in violation of any forum rules and I'll amend the sale/trade request accordingly. Thank you!
Last edited by Tesserrae on June 26th, 2021, 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: WTS MoP and WoD CE Codes

Post by Quintessence » June 25th, 2021, 7:03 pm

Is this an offer for the physical copies of MoP and WoD CEs? Or just the codes for the CE battle pets?

If it's just the pet codes, you might want to check out the Blizzard Store, as both of these pets are still available and going for much less than what you're quoting. Seems like the prices you're looking at on Ebay are for the entire physical CE. Just a heads up ;)

For those interested, note that trades involving CEs and the exchange of Blizzard Balance are done at your own discretion and risk, per our Pet Trading Guidelines.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Tesserrae

Post by Tesserrae » June 26th, 2021, 4:07 pm

Thanks for that, I didn't even think to check the Blizzard store, just Googled MoP/WoD CE info. To clarify, this is for the codes for the MoP and WoD CE game licenses, but not the boxes or physical goodies that come with them.

Considering that the WoD and MoP pets are on the digital store,
-MoP: Quilen mount $25 and Quilen pet $10 - would let this code go for balance of ~$30
-WoD: Neither the dread raven mount nor the dread hatchling pet seem to be on the digital store (but maybe, like the quilen, they may come back?) - would let this code go for balance of ~$40

Hopefully this seems fair! Please reply if anyone is interested and we can exchange info.

Tesserrae

Post by Tesserrae » October 13th, 2021, 12:38 pm

Bumping/discounting to see if anyone is in the market for MoP and WoD CE game licenses!

$30 for MoP and $40 for WoD separately, or $50 for both together!