(US) WTT many pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Lerraszune
Pet Score:6515
BattleTag®:Lerraszune#1319
Realm:Stormrage-us
(US) WTT many pets

Post by Lerraszune » March 16th, 2020, 5:31 am

I was considering long boi recently, but I am in very poor health with chronic conditions that literally make it impossible for me to play enough to obtain it through most game means, within reasonable time before next expansion supposedly will launch.

I don't really know the value of the things I have but anyone can view my collection, right? So I'd like to welcome folks to browse and if there's something more rare you'd like to buy from me, please contact me! I have entire achievement collections for all raiding with leashes, for instance, so that's basically just selling the achievement pet, lol.

Lerraszune#1319

And I guess if anyone has tips on how I could feasibly get to long boi in five months with little capability that would be very helpful haha. I wasn't even able to play for months at a time so without help I literally stand no chance of accomplishing this. :(

Titansfan1983
Pet Score:6713
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Re: (US) WTT many pets

Post by Titansfan1983 » March 30th, 2020, 7:13 pm

what pets you got for trade i have lot of pets for trade too some tcg

Sights2020
Pet Score:9546

Post by Sights2020 » March 30th, 2020, 7:43 pm

Titan... the OP has a WTT in the title but the person seems to want to sell only.

As a reply to your question, OP, there is not really any quick way to make gold-other than flipping BOEs with the best corruption.
The ideal time to do this has past but 460 and up gear still sells for a ton. You simply buy low, sell high. There is risk if you dont know the market and you'd need a good chunk of gold as your initial investment but informed sellers make a mint this way.

Returning (covid effect) players may post good gear at a low price unknowingly as well.
:D Good Luck
Tekulve

Lerraszune
Pet Score:6515
BattleTag®:Lerraszune#1319

Post by Lerraszune » March 31st, 2020, 8:20 am

Thanks Sights, I figured as much - tat's why I came here instead :D I'll probably just be posting in spam up on the AH lol. I'm sure I have a good amount of gold sitting in my pet collection.

Bayston
Pet Score:5917
Realm:Shadowsong-us

Post by Bayston » April 5th, 2020, 10:22 am

Rather unrelated (I don't visit here often), but what on earth is 'Long Boi'?

I'm going to take a peak at your list.

EDIT: I'm not sure how I could buy anything on your list as I'm not on your realm. Or do you mean 'real' money LOL.

Sights2020
Pet Score:9546

Post by Sights2020 » April 9th, 2020, 7:43 pm

The 'long boi' is a popular in-game reference to the big dino AH mount for those who pay out the 5 mil. gold
Tekulve