(US) WTS Bunch of Pets - Rare and Exotics

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Bbbhix
Pet Score:1958
Realm:Malygos-us
(US) WTS Bunch of Pets - Rare and Exotics

Post by Bbbhix » June 7th, 2019, 5:31 pm

Hello, I am looking to sell some of my battle pets. I have a wide variety of battle pets from rare in game to TCG and the like. I may not want to sell all of them, but I am open to anything so don't hesitate as I will consider any reasonable offers.

I am located on US realms, Malygos. I am willing to negotiate sales outside of my home server. I am looking for gold for WoW Tokens so if it is outside of Malygos then it would be preferential to have the total price of the sale be in denominations around the price of the WoW token (ex: Wow token is 120k, you buy some pets for ~360k) that type of thing if possible, but any offers will be considered.

You can contact me by sending me an in-game mail, replying to this forum post, or adding me as a friend on Battle.net (Destrodark#1113).

Here is my collection:
https://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Bbbhix/

Edit: also have little over 300 of the leveling stones

Bbbhix
Pet Score:1958
Realm:Malygos-us

Re: (US) WTS Bunch of Pets - Rare and Exotics

Post by Bbbhix » June 11th, 2019, 8:06 pm

Only bump I'll do since it doesn't look like many are posting at this time, but I am willing to sell for good deals if anyone is looking for discounts on those expensive pets. Looking to get rid of any and all pets