Back in the game - need Legion to BFA pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us
Back in the game - need Legion to BFA pets

Post by Voskres » December 1st, 2018, 4:49 pm

Literally after being out a bit I'm back in the trade game.

This is an early post to try and get things moving. I need to get things I don't have. I clicked on the 'WANTED' tab and it said 116! (of course I saw some of those not in game yet)

I have some multiples, I have extras of Arathi drops and Legion xmutes. I have 4 120s that farm charms for me so I can get/trade charm pets.

I know I didn't get any (or few) of the last Leashes cheeve. I also don't have fishing pets. I do not think I got all the WC pets. Still don't know what I don't have yet.

Take a look and see and hopefully soon I will have a list of needs and haves.

Tekulve2018
Pet Score:12103
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: Back in the game - need Legion to BFA pets

Post by Tekulve2018 » December 2nd, 2018, 5:34 pm

You might get takers here if you note anything specific you are offering up as trades..I have no clue what Legion xmutes are.
You could also mention the priority pets for you to acquire or if you had gold to offer
(I did read the note at the bottom of your post saying you will post a list soon)

At this point in the Xpac, the polished charm pets are costing less and people generally have 3 to 6 toons farming charms..
I have pets and can get any pet..but your post (for me) isn't very clear as to what you are offering
Tekulve

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Re: Back in the game - need Legion to BFA pets

Post by Voskres » December 4th, 2018, 5:23 pm

Is there any way to search thru a certain period of time? Like I just wanted to search PRIOR to 8.0?