Twilight/Starseeker Bundle Question

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Luxxy
Top Rater
Pet Score:3423
BattleTag®:Retraxx#1868
Realm:Mok'Nathal-us
Twilight/Starseeker Bundle Question

Post by Luxxy » August 15th, 2017, 12:13 pm

Im interested in finding a Twilight/Starseeker Bundle

any idea what the going rate is?

Auryona
MVP
Pet Score:5343
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Re: Twilight/Starseeker Bundle Question

Post by Auryona » August 16th, 2017, 12:32 am

Different people will price differently, but you can use WoW Tokens as baseline value.

As a buyer, you could buy 2x WoW Tokens from the AH right now and exchange them for $15 BNet Balance each to buy the $30 bundle. The price of a WoW token (as of this posting) is 149,583g, so it would cost you 299,166g. In other words, the Bundle is worth 299,166g.

If you're paying any more than that, you're overpaying unless you live in the US and your state, like mine, charges tax on digital goods and just costs you more.

If you're paying any less than that, you're getting a good deal.

The only tricky bit is if you're looking to trade pets for the bundle. In which case, because WoW tokens are universal (they are the same price on every server in your region) you can always sell your pets for gold on servers where they are worth more and buy the token on that server instead of your home server.

EDIT: Quick note - value is slightly different to a seller, since WoW tokens cost $20.

Luxxy
Top Rater
Pet Score:3423
BattleTag®:Retraxx#1868
Realm:Mok'Nathal-us

Re: Twilight/Starseeker Bundle Question

Post by Luxxy » August 16th, 2017, 6:01 pm

awesome!

cause i am looking to possibly do the bundle

I do have a level 25 viscous horror pet and not sure how well that will help me towards the bundle or at least just the mount? or maybe just the pet? i have no idea

I guess if anyone can either do the bundle or just the mount or just the pet add my btag and let me know what your looking for?

I know im looking to do a fair trade