WTB Murkalot

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Foo
Pet Score:1233
Realm:Dalaran-us
WTB Murkalot

Post by Foo » August 5th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Hello everyone! I'm new to Warcraft and just started my pet collection. I find this Murkalot pet super strong (with the unique move Righteous Inspiration) when doing pet world quests at Dalaran, so I figured I got to have one myself. :)

Since this pet is not cageable, I'm not able to buy it on AH, so I'm wondering if anyone here has extra codes and willing to trade. I can offer bnet balance, token or gold (Dalaran, Sargeras).

BTW, I don't really know the market price, so it would be great if you can name your price.
BTW, if you have any idea about the current price, please tell me, even if you don't have extra codes or don't want to trade.

Thanks everyone! :)

Kiella
Pet Score:13842
BattleTag®:Elena#1284
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Re: WTB Murkalot

Post by Kiella » August 5th, 2017, 7:20 pm

I don't have any code to trade, but to get an idea of the current price, here's the page from WoW TCG Loot, showing what the code is currently going for on Ebay:

https://www.wowtcgloot.com/murkalots_flail.htm

Foo

Post by Foo » August 5th, 2017, 8:47 pm

Kiella wrote:I don't have any code to trade, but to get an idea of the current price, here's the page from WoW TCG Loot, showing what the code is currently going for on Ebay:
Thanks Kiella! Actually I've checked ebay myself, just wondering it might be cheaper if I just want the code. - The price on ebay usually include code, the card, and a lot of other other goodies in the bag, but I just want the pet. ;)

Auryona
MVP
Pet Score:5343
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Auryona » August 6th, 2017, 5:37 am

It's unlikely you'll find the code any cheaper than the goodie bag, because the only item of any real value within the bag is the code card. The other items are ads, posters, expired codes (for other games/companies), and the Cute But Deadly set (which are about ~$10 each).

The code card typically sells for between $200 and $250, so the official gold value would be about 1.3m - 1.7m given that token value (as of this posting) is 137,157g. You might be able to find someone who would be willing to take a loss on value and trade for less.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I trade Blizzcon codes, though a Murkalot is beyond my budget for this month and I charge more than token value.

Foo

Post by Foo » August 6th, 2017, 3:15 pm

Auryona wrote:It's unlikely you'll find the code any cheaper than the goodie bag, because the only item of any real value within the bag is the code card. The other items are ads, posters, expired codes (for other games/companies), and the Cute But Deadly set (which are about ~$10 each).

The code card typically sells for between $200 and $250, so the official gold value would be about 1.3m - 1.7m given that token value (as of this posting) is 137,157g. You might be able to find someone who would be willing to take a loss on value and trade for less.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I trade Blizzcon codes, though a Murkalot is beyond my budget for this month and I charge more than token value.
Thank you for letting me know! In that case I'll just buy the goodies bags on ebay, I'm quiet fond of these Garrosh posters. :) Thanks.