Murkalot 2013 Blizzcon *SOLD*

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Epidemic
Top Rater
Pet Score:575
BattleTag®:Tommy#14639
Realm:Emerald Dream-us
Murkalot 2013 Blizzcon *SOLD*

Post by Epidemic » November 2nd, 2016, 10:27 pm

Hey everyone. I have a had a long and successful trading history from the WoW TCG threads under the Achievements section. I have also had quite a few successful trades from Warcraftpets in the past for Murloc Costumes, Grunty, Murkablo, Murkalots and many more.

Today I have for you guys a Murkalot code from 2013 Blizzcon.

You can contact me from either 2 of these and can always ask for a reply on the thread to make sure it is me you are dealing with.

Battletag: Tommy#14639
Last edited by Epidemic on November 7th, 2016, 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mrnooby
Pet Score:4567
BattleTag®:MrNooby#1179
Realm:Black Dragonflight-us

Re: Murkalot 2013 Blizzcon for sale

Post by Mrnooby » November 2nd, 2016, 11:24 pm

Interested. Sent a btag request.

Darkmaster
Top Rater
Pet Score:5191
Realm:Quel'dorei-us

Post by Darkmaster » November 3rd, 2016, 7:15 am

sent a request

Kayhos
Pet Score:5741
Realm:Blackwater Raiders-us

Post by Kayhos » November 3rd, 2016, 9:19 am

Sent a Skype request.

Epidemic
Top Rater

Post by Epidemic » November 3rd, 2016, 4:02 pm

Added everyone :)

Epidemic
Top Rater

Post by Epidemic » November 4th, 2016, 12:39 am

Just in case I can't catch people online due to an awkward sleep schedule. Current offer for the Murkalot is 800k. If you have another offer feel free to contact me on Skype or Battletag which was listed in the original post. Thanks :)

Norvel
Pet Score:2395
Realm:Blackrock-eu

Post by Norvel » November 4th, 2016, 1:53 am

Also interessted

Avarre
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Avarre » November 5th, 2016, 4:53 am

Sent a request

Natalies_pets
Top Rater
Pet Score:3608
BattleTag®:Boxcarracer#1820
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Natalies_pets » November 6th, 2016, 12:35 am

Still taking bids? This is the longest bidding war I've seen on here :P May be the only bidding war I've seen here :P

Epidemic
Top Rater

Post by Epidemic » November 6th, 2016, 12:38 pm

Mostly just waiting on people that added me to respond

Kalium
Top Rater

Post by Kalium » November 6th, 2016, 4:32 pm

Very interested though it'll probably be well outta my range. 8-)

EDIT: Yup... well outta my range.

Natalies_pets
Top Rater
Pet Score:3608
BattleTag®:Boxcarracer#1820
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Natalies_pets » November 7th, 2016, 12:00 am

:D :D
Last edited by Natalies_pets on November 13th, 2016, 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mrnooby
Pet Score:4567
BattleTag®:MrNooby#1179
Realm:Black Dragonflight-us

Post by Mrnooby » November 7th, 2016, 12:36 am

Bought the code, traded the gold first - gave me the code without any issues. Quick and easy, would recommend trading with him.

Epidemic
Top Rater

Post by Epidemic » November 7th, 2016, 12:39 am

Mrnooby wrote:Bought the code, traded the gold first - gave me the code without any issues. Quick and easy, would recommend trading with him.
Pleasure working with! Enjoy the Murloc!

Murkalot is sold. I will make another post if I come across future Blizzcon pets!

Gaulish
Pet Score:9888
Realm:Bloodscalp-us

Re: Murkalot 2013 Blizzcon *SOLD*

Post by Gaulish » November 7th, 2016, 1:34 am

Added him as a friend, made a bid (albeit a lowball one, but higher then the 800k) under the premise that he would keep me updated. His direct words were "i can keep you updated thouhg" But then the updates never came and now its sold. Would NOT recommend trying to buy anything from this guy under any sort of bidding system.

Epidemic
Top Rater

Post by Epidemic » November 7th, 2016, 1:46 am

Gaulish wrote:Added him as a friend, made a bid (albeit a lowball one, but higher then the 800k) under the premise that he would keep me updated. His direct words were "i can keep you updated thouhg" But then the updates never came and now its sold. Would NOT recommend trying to buy anything from this guy under any sort of bidding system.
I made a mistake and I am sorry I cannot defend myself on my actions there.

I will say this though. I am glad I didn't sell it to you seeing how you're acting now and deleting me on btag after leaving me a whisper saying "Ignore me all you want" I actually NEVER ignored you. Fact is I forgot to update you. Nothing more and nothing less than that.

The fact that you would try to tarnish my impeccable reputation because I made a mistake really does show your narcissistic attitude where you think everyone owes you something. I hope you realize this tarnishes your own reputation more than it does mine. I have had nothing but successful and honest trades here on Warcraftpets and elsewhere. People make mistakes and all I can say at this point is I am sorry.

Here's a tip, next time don't be rude. Nobody owes you anything. You're nothing special on this forum and you're nothing special when it comes to trading. Everyone here is trying to achieve the same goal here and that's to either sell or acquire pets.

Just to some up I'm quite happy with the deal I made with Mrnooby as he is a great trader and I wish him the best of luck on finishing the rest of his pet collection. As for you I wish you the same luck but I will definitely put you on my black list of people to never even consider trading with again.

Gaulish

Post by Gaulish » November 7th, 2016, 2:15 am

You did ignore me though, when I whispered you after the sale had went threw, giving you a chance to defend your actions. And when nearly an hour had gone by, watching you play around in stormwind(so theres no way you where afk) I decided to bring this to the public space.

Epidemic
Top Rater

Post by Epidemic » November 7th, 2016, 3:03 am

Gaulish wrote:You did ignore me though, when I whispered you after the sale had went threw, giving you a chance to defend your actions. And when nearly an hour had gone by, watching you play around in stormwind(so theres no way you where afk) I decided to bring this to the public space.
The only time I went afk was to make Pizza rolls which cook in literally less than 5 minutes. Therefore I don't know how you get the wild assumption that it was 1 hour. Also, it's a shame that you removed me. Personally, if I was dealing with someone who has a history of selling Blizzcon loot including Mini Tyraels and Murloc Costumes the logical conclusion would be to confront them and maybe check to see if they have any others they would be willing to sell instead of holding on to because I did make a mistake which I am not denying.

http://imgur.com/a/kPuz1

Are the scratched? Are they unscratched? DO I HAVE MORE!? All questions you'll have to ask yourself <3

I'm done here. I admitted to making a mistake you can try as hard as you want to tarnish my reputation but here's the deal. I am a trustworthy trader and have never screwed anyone over. I always deliver the product in the end. Sometimes I might be harder to work with or talk to than others but that's something you as the buyer need to understand not all sellers are going to accommodate you in every way possible. Yes, I did tell you I would update you and I failed. I did not do what I told you I was going to do. The way you are acting over this though and removing me before I could even talk to you is absolutely absurd.

Good luck on your future search for pets. If list any other pets I will not be doing business without regardless of how much you could offer out of principle.

Gaulish

Post by Gaulish » November 7th, 2016, 4:29 am

Frankly I'm not trying to tarnish anything here. Just get the facts out and get a response. And since that wasn't happening on b.net, it was another reason to bring it here, especially after I received a response within 10 mins of my first post. Whereas on b.net, even if you went afk for 5 mins you had plenty of time to respond there, before I removed you.(looking at the time stamps it was exactly 41 mins, so maybe I was a bit off when I said nearly an hour, but still enough time to respond.) I did confront you. You ignored me. Simple as that.

I'm not saying your not trustworthy either, you've obviously had good trades/dealings in the past, and probably will in the future. I'm just putting my experience with you out there. It comes down to the fact that I would have made a significantly higher bid had I known I was only going to get one. And I think this is what others should take away from this. Don't low-ball this guy because you might not get another chance.

Sam918
Pet Score:5780
BattleTag®:sam#19744
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Sam918 » November 7th, 2016, 7:18 am

bought a murkalot from epidemic last year, trade went through easy and a friend of mine actually bought one from him as well when i heard he had another. we are all human and capable of mistakes.

and to kalium, sadly these items are like 200-300 bucks on ebay so they will definitely be very expensive =(