Lookin for RAF pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Zogs
Pet Score:8461
Realm:Stonemaul-us
Lookin for RAF pets

Post by Zogs » July 2nd, 2016, 6:24 pm

Hey, Looking for someone that I can recruit for the Recruit a friend pets. I am willing to buy 1 months wow token for my Raf friend. Hopefully this is a good deal for someone that's is starting a second account.

Give me a shout on my btag, Zogs#1289

Icymaiden
MVP
Pet Score:10960
BattleTag®:Dragonmaiden#1782
Realm:Gnomeregan-us

Re: Lookin for RAF pets

Post by Icymaiden » July 4th, 2016, 2:54 pm

Hello, Do you realize u can recruit yourself? That's what I had to do. U just buy it and gift it to yourself.. all you need is a new email.. then u attach it to your current bnet if you don't want to make a new one.. u will still need to buy two months time but u get one on ur main for the recruiting. Anyhow this is how I got all of my recruit pets and mounts. As I have no friends..lol and the one I did recruit got messed up and I didn't receive my gift.. anyhow.. hope this helps some..

Sam918
Pet Score:5780
BattleTag®:sam#19744
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Sam918 » July 4th, 2016, 3:42 pm

i did this method as well.. and its cheaper now if you have extra gold to use tokens instead of buying the 2 months for the raf account.

Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Charlott » July 6th, 2016, 9:27 am

Ditto. I usually just raf myself. Then I can boost toons too.
Game keys are $5 during the blackfriday week sale.
And I think you can get a free game key from seeing the warcraft movie in certain theaters (AMC? I forget). There will probably be a bunch of keys floating around from that promotion.
And then you have to buy 2 months game time to get the reward. I'd do it with tokens too (40k each right now).