WTT: Crawling Claw

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Degrastic
Pet Score:1879
Realm:Eonar-us
WTT: Crawling Claw

Post by Degrastic » February 24th, 2016, 9:42 pm

Just got one thanks to Archaeology. Not sure what it's worth, so I don't know if I want to trade or keep him. Any offers? Would love Bnet Balance or the Runesaber Mount if the claw is worth that much. If not, I'll just entertain all offers.

Mclubs
Pet Score:3842
Realm:Sargeras-us

Re: WTT: Crawling Claw

Post by Mclubs » February 24th, 2016, 11:04 pm

If you're interested in pets maybe we could work something out? In-game mounts too SpeedyRogue#11117 is my btag

Sam918
Pet Score:5780
BattleTag®:sam#19744
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Sam918 » February 25th, 2016, 1:42 am

its worth about 50k. really depends on the realm. its a pretty annoying pet to get, if your into collecting pets id suggest keeping it.

Degrastic
Pet Score:1879
Realm:Eonar-us

Post by Degrastic » February 26th, 2016, 7:27 am

Thanks for the replies. :)

I'm a pet collector, but I'm more of a battler. I figured I could trade the claw for something I can't get in game, but I hadn't realized just how tough the claw is to get still. I had worked on Tol'Vir rep for ages and never saw it, but the other night I decided to try again and it came up as the second item.

I'll still take trade offers, but I suppose I'll refrain from selling him for now.

Africanleopard
Pet Score:5560
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Africanleopard » February 26th, 2016, 1:48 pm

As a FYI, the undermine journal has it much higher than that.

US Median Price 70000.00
US Mean Price 87900.11

Melanis
Pet Score:9245
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Melanis » February 27th, 2016, 4:46 am

Africanleopard wrote:As a FYI, the undermine journal has it much higher than that.

US Median Price 70000.00
US Mean Price 87900.11
People can list them for whatever they want. Other posters are correct, saying its selling value is around 50-55k depending on realm though.

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » February 27th, 2016, 7:48 am

Degrastic wrote:Thanks for the replies. :)

I'm a pet collector, but I'm more of a battler. I figured I could trade the claw for something I can't get in game, but I hadn't realized just how tough the claw is to get still. I had worked on Tol'Vir rep for ages and never saw it, but the other night I decided to try again and it came up as the second item.

I'll still take trade offers, but I suppose I'll refrain from selling him for now.
If you are in no mediate rush to sell him, I'd say hang on to the little fellow for now. As many others have said he is quite the challenge to get a hold of ^^

Hold back to try and make a trade for something that would benefit you in your pet battling if that's your preference :)