CLOSED Arranging Trade for Flawless Battle Stones 1/9, 1/10

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Dazz
Pet Score:3827
BattleTag®:abbystarlite#1845
Realm:Silver Hand-us
CLOSED Arranging Trade for Flawless Battle Stones 1/9, 1/10

Post by Dazz » December 6th, 2015, 1:55 pm

Update: 1/9/16 Flawless stones trades closed for now but I do still need more stones if you wanted to contact me for stone trade to set up for end of the month of Jan. trade, abbystar#1845 or abbywaynegacy@yahoo.com Thanks!

I am looking to set up a trade for next week/weekend sometime right after Thurs. Jan.7 or weekend of Sat/Sun Jan. 9/10at which point I can pick up 1 or 2 battle.net gift cards for your pet needs from the store or I can help you obtain some pets in game you may need if you give me your pet/item want list. In exchange what I need is FLAWLESS BATTLE STONES including maybe one of my last needed pets to add onto this Flawless Battle Stone transaction (ask me and I'll tell you which pets)

Thanks! abbystar#1845 abbywaynegacy@yahoo.com
Last edited by Dazz on January 9th, 2016, 6:26 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Re: Have Darkmoon Rabbit SS, Soul Trader, LF....

Post by Charlott » December 6th, 2015, 4:36 pm

heya, sent ya a PM :D

Fahra
Pet Score:5102
Realm:Bronzebeard-us

Post by Fahra » December 6th, 2015, 5:19 pm

Easy trade that got me my Brightpaw <3
Very impressed with Dazz, would trade again.
Thank you!
*runs off to level and pet kitty*
Like mythology? Check out my blog at mythdancer.blogspot.com, where I have a weekly discussion about everything from Mesopotamia to the pandaren religion!

Kiella
Pet Score:13796
BattleTag®:Elena#1284
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Kiella » December 6th, 2015, 5:28 pm

I have some extra TCG pets I'd be interested in trading, as well as a ton of extra stones. Sent a friend request- a little busy tonight, but can easily set up a time to touch base some night this week if you can't catch me online. Thanks!

Saviya
Pet Score:11609
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Saviya » December 6th, 2015, 9:12 pm

sent you a btag request =)

Darkmaster
Top Rater
Pet Score:5191
Realm:Quel'dorei-us

Post by Darkmaster » December 8th, 2015, 11:30 pm

So depending how many cage able pets you have that you are looking to up grade I have tons of BOA rare upgrade stones and could upgrade them for you by you trading the cage able pet to me and then I upgrading it and trading it back to you as a rare pet. We could work out some pet you could trade for the upgrade service.

Nomadd
Top Rater
Pet Score:12444
Realm:Tortheldrin-us

Post by Nomadd » December 9th, 2015, 12:06 am

Sending you a battle tag request so we can chat if you're still looking for some of the stuff from your link, I have a couple of things :)

my tag is nomadd#1518

Dazz

Re: WTT Minion of Grumpus for store pet, bnet

Post by Dazz » December 28th, 2015, 5:31 pm

Bump

Adecesar
Pet Score:3394
BattleTag®:adecesar#1993
Realm:Destromath-us

Post by Adecesar » December 28th, 2015, 6:55 pm

Would be interested in setting up a weekend trade with you - you're already on my friend's list from a trade a loooong time ago so we can chat next time I catch you online :)

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » December 28th, 2015, 10:43 pm

I am interested in acquiring the Minion of Grumpus, depending on what you want in trade. I've done tons of store stuff trades, there are several people on the forums that will vouch for me. :)
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » December 28th, 2015, 10:51 pm

Sent you a PM earlier. We're still btag friends but I'm leaving for work soon so feel free to PM me as I can respond from there via my phone :)

Dazz

Post by Dazz » December 29th, 2015, 1:48 am

Hi Sibi I got your message and sent you my trade request. Let me know if that could work out and I'd hold the Grumpus for you!
Thanks!

quote="Sibi"]Sent you a PM earlier. We're still btag friends but I'm leaving for work soon so feel free to PM me as I can respond from there via my phone :)[/quote]

Dazz

Post by Dazz » December 29th, 2015, 1:52 am

Hi Adecesar yes I'm glad you contacted me. So I'm looking for battle.net store credit towards the last items I need during the sale. For Grumpus I'm asking for the store sale items in total of around the cost of Brightpaw, $10 price range. If you could do this trade please let me know, in game or here/email abbywaynwgacy@yahoo.com Thanks!
Adecesar wrote:Would be interested in setting up a weekend trade with you - you're already on my friend's list from a trade a loooong time ago so we can chat next time I catch you online :)

Dazz

Post by Dazz » December 29th, 2015, 1:56 am

Hi there thanks for the reply! I'm only wanting to trade my Grumpus for a gifted store sale pet/item right now in the value range of Brightpaw or right around there. If you are able to do that I can give you more info so just message me in game or email or reply in message here. abbystarlite#1845 abbywaynegacy@yahoo.com. Thanks!

quote="Darolyn"]I am interested in acquiring the Minion of Grumpus, depending on what you want in trade. I've done tons of store stuff trades, there are several people on the forums that will vouch for me. :)[/quote]

Demiano
Pet Score:13688
BattleTag®:daemono#1210
Realm:Garithos-us

Post by Demiano » December 30th, 2015, 2:21 am

I can trade you Brightpaw for minion of grumpus, or whichever store pet you were after

daemono#1210

Darkmaster
Top Rater
Pet Score:5191
Realm:Quel'dorei-us

Post by Darkmaster » December 30th, 2015, 1:39 pm

I have sent you multiple bnet request to see what we can work out for stones and upgrade stones as I have a lot of extra on hand so if you still interested ooggy#1671

Dazz

Post by Dazz » December 30th, 2015, 3:04 pm

Hi I'm so sorry I didn't see your bnet friend request I must not be getting all my requests but I just now sent you a pm reply here so you should see it in your inbox. You can reply by email to me at abbywaynegacy@yahoo.com that way for sure I'll get your message and again I apologize for not responding/accepting your battle tag friend request, I'll be sure to send you a friend request from my end later on today when I log on in game, thanks!
Darkmaster wrote:I have sent you multiple bnet request to see what we can work out for stones and upgrade stones as I have a lot of extra on hand so if you still interested ooggy#1671

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » December 31st, 2015, 11:29 am

Thanks for the great trade! Nice and easy :)
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Talathiel
Pet Score:2135
BattleTag®:maichi#1124
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Talathiel » December 31st, 2015, 12:33 pm

LF minion of grumpus ... I have many pets to trade,

maichi#1124

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » December 31st, 2015, 12:48 pm

Sorry I didn't reply Dazz. I came home from work that night to find out my 11 year old kitty passed away while I was gone. I spent the last few days wallowing in tears. Silly, I know, but I've had him from the moment he was born and he's been my cuddling buddy when I'm having a bad day and even when I'm not ever since.
Anyway, if you still need to trade for store stuff shoot me a PM. I'm running out to do some grocery shopping and get food for my other furbabies but I'll be around all evening and night tonight. I'll be available tomorrow as well until about 10pm EST.
If you've already traded, that's cool. I understand not wanting to wait with hearing no word from my end. :)