(US) Stormrage: Trading "Merry Munchkin" Costumes for Pet

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Mahakaruna
Pet Score:5788
Realm:Darrowmere-us
(US) Stormrage: Trading "Merry Munchkin" Costumes for Pet

Post by Mahakaruna » September 19th, 2015, 4:06 pm

A very old, dear Father Winter's Helper (who has sworn me to secrecy) managed to get his tiny hands on 4 [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/news/patch-6-2-1-ptr-legion-pets-updated-holidays-and-more/]"Merry Munchkin" Costumes[/url], which is new for Christmas 2015. YOU can have the Merriest pug at the tree while everyone else waits to open their costumes on Winter Veil Morning!

I need to delete a worthless old alt on Stormrage, so I am looking to trade these adorable hats for the pets I am missing before I go: Viscous Horror, Spineclaw Crab, Nightsaber Cub and Crawling Crab.

If you are interested, please mail your offer to SHANIDAR in-game by Saturday, 9/26. If I still have any left on the 21st, I will start listing them for sale on the auction house, so be sure to let me know this weekend if you would like one!

PS- I know it's too early, sorry! I am soooo looking forward to Hallow's End this year! :twisted:

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: (US) Stormrage: Trading "Merry Munchkin" Costumes for Pe

Post by Tekulve2012 » September 20th, 2015, 2:20 am

I have some of these costumes as well on the realm Archimonde-horde side

kingsfoiler#1479
Add me if you want to make a deal for 1 ..a couple or all the costumes
LF a decent pet..nothing mind blowing..open to an offer

I havent read yet why some of these are available early..but there arent too many it seems

gl to you mahakaruna