(US) Mini Thor + Baneling + Archon for $99.99 in Blizz Shop!

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us
Re: (US) Mini Thor + Baneling + Archon for $99.99 in Blizz S

Post by Charlott » July 30th, 2015, 6:08 am

A similar thought crossed my mind. Mostly just that a lot of stuff is coming out soon, and I'm sure they're busy. Not sure how much of a priority this is, and I hope they don't forget about it. Wouldn't be the first time they had a great idea, put it on hold/planned for a later date only to have it evaporate - never to be seen/heard of again. We should randomly bump those threads on the official forums to keep some attention on it.

Ssparkles
Pet Score:10167
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Ssparkles » July 31st, 2015, 9:41 pm

Here is my latest ticket response-
Hello Sparky,

I’m Game Master Mxxxxxxxx. I see you are looking for information asap, so I’ll get right into this. Currently there hasn’t been any updates to the situation, though feedback has been heard. I know earlier in your request you asked for an official post and I do apologize none was given to you.

Currently, this is the only post on the matter from the Dev team, while they are working on the situation:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/18300413547?page=8#152
Blue post is-
We're currently working on a solution for this. I don't have any specific details at the moment, but I'll make sure to share them as soon as we have this figured out. Sorry for any trouble this has caused.

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » August 1st, 2015, 1:17 am

Any idea how long this will be on sale for?

I'm going on vacation in a few weeks and need as much of my money as possible...but I'd love to get it afterwards...but if this is going to end before mid-September, I don't want to miss out.

Any thoughts?
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » August 4th, 2015, 10:50 pm

Who knows :( It's been out a few weeks, so I'd guess it will last until closer to when the game is released - hopefully. It needs to last long enough for them to fix it so the rest of us can buy it ;)

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » August 12th, 2015, 12:04 am

Anyone heard anything?

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » August 12th, 2015, 12:31 am

Voskres wrote:Anyone heard anything?
Newp. I've been trying to buy it every day and checking the official forums. Still unable to buy it.

Britty
Pet Score:5582
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Britty » August 14th, 2015, 2:00 pm

This glitch also affects people who don't own any version of Starcraft. First GM made me make a starter account and still couldn't manually override to give me the CE. Second attempt, I gifted it to myself and still got the "you already own this" error. This GM was able to remove my starter account so I could finally apply the code to get it.

Hopefully if they do this for Diablo or WoW they'll work out the kinks, because this was a total pain to resolve.

Markedangel6469
Pet Score:4216
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Markedangel6469 » August 14th, 2015, 3:07 pm

IT WORKS! OMFG! So after re submitting a ticket to make sure what I found out was true. I tried it today! I now have the Digital CE for all! PM me if you have questions!

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » August 14th, 2015, 3:22 pm

So yea, it's working!!
Markedangel had the HotS collector's edition (actual physical box).
I had the HotS DD & LotV beta.

We were both able to buy the STANDARD LotV ($39.99) and then afterwards upgrade to the DD bundle ($40).

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » August 14th, 2015, 6:47 pm

Nice!

Ssparkles

Post by Ssparkles » August 14th, 2015, 6:48 pm

Nice to know Blizzard employees are all working from the same page. Cause this was my ticket response 14hours ago
Txxxxxx here from Customer Services, contacting you about problems buying the SC CE bundle.

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Customer Support. Unfortuneately this is not possible at the moment. However when Legacy of the Void is released the structure of the way the games are linked will change. Hopefully the Dev Team can fix this problem as there is a lot of players like you.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience.
Grrrr

But I just wanna check I've got this right.
I have previously bought standard digital WoL and the DD HoTS. So to get bundle (which I still can't purchase in shop) I need to buy a standard digital LotV and THEN purchase the DDCE bundle?

Markedangel6469
Pet Score:4216
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Markedangel6469 » August 14th, 2015, 9:23 pm

You are correct it is frustrating as Charlotte and I got 2 different answers minutes apart yesterday!

So first you buy the LoTV STANDARD
Then click on the big Digital Deluxe bundle and it will adjust your price accordingly. Ours was $40.
Hope that helps!

Ssparkles

Post by Ssparkles » August 14th, 2015, 10:52 pm

Yay! New pet!!!

This really does work. I put a ticket in checking on this work around before I spent any monies and possibly made the issue worse. I put a link to this page asking for confirmation I could get my pets this way. The response was, well.....
Nxxxxxthe Noble Game Master here. Hope your day is going well.

I just wanted to touch base with you on all this. Firstly, yes, players who already have a Collector's Edition or Deluxe Edition, cannot purchase the SCII Complete Collection DD.

I wish I could provide a time for when this will be fixed but I do not have that information. What I can tell you is that it is being worked on by the Devs and to keep checking up on Forums for updates. This could take some time, meaning months. If I could fix this, I would expedite this so all our Starcraft fans could purchase this. As the previous Game Master stated, when Legacy of the Void is released the structure of the way the games are linked will change. Hope this information has helped you. ᵔᴥᵔ

Let us know if you need further assistance with this or any other issues that we can address please don't hesitate to contact us again. If your issue has been taken care of, please mark this ticket as Resolved on the Battle.net site. Thanks!

Until then, I wish you the best o' luck in your future ventures.

Nxxxxxx the Noble Game Master
......(\_/)
......( '_')
..../""""""""""""\======░ ▒▓▓█D
/"""""""""""""""""""\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/

Sally forth into Victory!
So I got a lil snarky with my next ticket. And got a GM chat ingame. Huge thanks to Luikper who answered my questions and waited while I tried to make my purchase. One quick relog later and I'm the proud owner of a Mini Thor!
And if it hadn't work he said he could assist with refunding monies.

TLDR- This works!!!!
AU$54.95 for standard LotV + AU$50.00 for Bundle = new pet

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » August 16th, 2015, 7:37 pm

I, as well can confirm this works.

I have HOTS DD; I couldn't buy complete DD.

I bought reg LOTV.

I upgraded to complete DD package.

I have Mini Thor now.

Throatslit
MVP
Pet Score:13129
Realm:Nagrand-us

Post by Throatslit » August 17th, 2015, 8:22 am

Confirmed :)

As mentioned, purchase the regular version of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. Complete the purchase outright then once the transaction is done, continue shopping. Go back and now purchase the StarCraft II: The Complete Collection, and tick the Digital Deluxe Edition. For me that is when it said you are eligible for a discount that will show at checkout, and it did!

All done. One new Mini Thor, and one Zeradar in the future!

Tokinalot
Pet Score:2874
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Tokinalot » August 17th, 2015, 3:45 pm

Yay can't wait until later i'll be getting my mini thor:)

Sam918
Pet Score:5780
BattleTag®:sam#19744
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Sam918 » August 18th, 2015, 8:09 pm

seems this has been fixed, but also seems like you save $20 if you buy the regular then the upgrade... I just clicked it, as I always do, to see if it was fixed, says you will not receive any discount... so I believe my options will be to buy the regular then bundle for total of 80 or buy the bundle at 100...

Fumin
Pet Score:8641
Realm:Shattered Hand-us

Post by Fumin » August 31st, 2015, 8:40 pm

Just to update and resurrect this topic. It does still work, the methods to make it work has changed however.

I attempted to do the upgrade the way several people above have mentioned. I own the standard edition of LoTV. I attempted to purchase the Complete Collection Deluxe Edition for $99.99. When I clicked it I did not get offered a discount. I received the same message Sam918 says in the post above "you will not receive any discount". At checkout with pay now the price was still $99.99. I put in a ticket and ended up on the phone with a customer rep. While I was on hold with this rep I messed around with the website.

As stated previously I own LoTV standard edition.
I went to the Complete Collection purchase screen. I selected the Complete Collection standard edition ($59.99). I pressed prepurchase. This took me to a screen stating that I was eligible to upgrade to the deluxe edition at a reduced price. I clicked to continue and it took me to the pay now screen displaying the expected price of $40.00. So you can still get the Complete Collection DD, but you have to backdoor in via the standard edition. Selecting the $99.99 DD doesn't outright get you the discount. I hope this helps anyone that has run into an issue.

On a side note - while customer service was friendly, I basically explained to him exactly what I was doing, I don't think they fully got it. But I have a mini thor sitting in my mailbox now, so the method works. And thanks for MarkedAngel for providing the business opportunity to make this happen.

Fumin