LK CE do NOT want Frosty

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Fahra
Pet Score:5102
Realm:Bronzebeard-us
LK CE do NOT want Frosty

Post by Fahra » April 9th, 2015, 8:52 pm

I am looking for the Wrath of the Lich King soundtrack and the art book. I know that they came in the collector's edition. I don't have the money to buy the full CE, as much as I love Frosty, so I thought I'd check on here and see if there was anyone who bought the CE for Frosty that would be willing to get rid of the other stuff in it. Please comment below or PM me in game; my battletag is Natasha#1870. We can work out a method for paying you for the items I'm interested in.
Like mythology? Check out my blog at mythdancer.blogspot.com, where I have a weekly discussion about everything from Mesopotamia to the pandaren religion!

Boshea
Pet Score:5423
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: LK CE do NOT want Frosty

Post by Boshea » April 10th, 2015, 10:53 am

The soundtrack is on iTunes unless you're a die hard for physical media.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/world ... d294991405
The only differences I can tell is the tracks "Secrets Long Forgotten" "Borean Tundra" and "The Wrath Gate" are replaced with "Path of the Lifewarden" "Shadow Web Caverns" and "Obsidian Sanctum"

Fahra

Post by Fahra » April 10th, 2015, 7:11 pm

Boshea wrote:The soundtrack is on iTunes unless you're a die hard for physical media.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/world ... d294991405
The only differences I can tell is the tracks "Secrets Long Forgotten" "Borean Tundra" and "The Wrath Gate" are replaced with "Path of the Lifewarden" "Shadow Web Caverns" and "Obsidian Sanctum"
Unfortunately, I am a die hard for physical media. I have a library of books and a huge collection of cd's. I appreciate the ease their digital alternatives offer, but I love the look and feel of the physical thing.
Plus, I have all of the other CE cd's except for original WoW. I'd like to complete the set. (You know...so it'll look awesome on my shelf!)
Thanks for the tip, though!
Like mythology? Check out my blog at mythdancer.blogspot.com, where I have a weekly discussion about everything from Mesopotamia to the pandaren religion!

Itssocute
Pet Score:12659
BattleTag®:play2muchwow#1974
Realm:Icecrown-us

Post by Itssocute » April 10th, 2015, 8:16 pm

I have a WOLK collectors edition with a used key but the art book and CD are unopened. What would you offer in trade?

Fahra

Post by Fahra » April 11th, 2015, 12:38 pm

Itssocute wrote:I have a WOLK collectors edition with a used key but the art book and CD are unopened. What would you offer in trade?
I'm not sure how much just the book and CD are valued at; would $15-$20 sound about right to you?
If yes, I would be willing to buy you a month of game time or something else from the online store - a pet, a mount, etc. If you would prefer something solely in-game, I do have a Gooey Sha-ling, which I see from your trading post you're looking for. Does any of this sound like something you'd be interested in trading for?

Itssocute

Post by Itssocute » April 11th, 2015, 7:18 pm

I'm only looking for a few pets at the moment - Land Shark, Sea Calf, Lanticore Spawnling (that I can't think of off the top of my mind. I'm not opposed to a store brought mount but I wonder how to get the book and CD to you? Do you want the entire collection or just the book and CD? Will you pay for shipping for did you also want to add that to the trade? My battletag is play2muchwow#1974 if you want to discuss it further

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » April 11th, 2015, 8:28 pm

Sending you a PM.

Itssocute

Post by Itssocute » April 20th, 2015, 8:47 pm

Thank you for the trade. Got my Frostwolf cub in the mail today!!!!

Fahra

Post by Fahra » April 21st, 2015, 1:20 am

Itssocute wrote:Thank you for the trade. Got my Frostwolf cub in the mail today!!!!
Thank you! The book and CD were in perfect condition. I got into WoW juuuust before Lich King hit, so it was the first expansion I really got into. The music is hugely comforting to me, and I smile every time I listen to it. I really appreciate you being willing to work out a trade!