Drrum's Pet Powerleveling Service

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Drrum
MVP
Pet Score:4507
Realm:Stormrage-us
Drrum's Pet Powerleveling Service

Post by Drrum » January 3rd, 2015, 4:35 pm

obedience.png
obedience.png (75.14KiB)Viewed 5143 times
I'm now accepting pets for leveling on Stormrage and trading leveled matching cageable pets on any realm, in quantities of 5 to 50.

AVAILABILITY
I am often booked for several days at a time, but please add my bnet tag (Drrum#1440) or message me in-game: Drrum-Stormrage if you're interested in having your pets leveled when a window opens up.

Prices
Current prices are 1k per pet, with discounts on multiples. If you're on Stormrage, I will consider barter or trade for items and services at my discretion in lieu of gold. No reagents, game time, or out-of-game stuff please. Contact me with your offers!

5 Pets Per Day Limit
In order to preserve my pet score, I will only trade away 5 of my lvl 25 pets per day. We can either trade like-for-like-breed cageable pets immediately (your level 1s +gold for my level 25s), ~or~ you can give me approximately one hour to level 5 of your pets from 1 to 25 if we haven't got matching breeds*. I will level your pets immediately (this takes just over an hour), but I can only powerlevel 5 pets per day, sorry!

Level 24 or 25
If you prefer, I can level your pets to 24 instead of 25 (the price is the same, but this allows you to top off your own pets to earn achievements for yourself such as Pro Pet Mob, etc.).

Weekly Rate Discount
If you are interested in reserving me for one week, I can level 28-35 of your pets at a discount rate of 900g per pet. Same rules apply. I will only trade away 5 of my pets per day, but you can trade up to 35 pets per week.

Rares Only or Extra Charges Apply
I have plenty of upgrade stones, but whenever possible please stone your own pets to rare before trading to me for leveling. You'll be receiving rare level 25 pets only in return, so if I need to stone your pets to rare quality, that will be an extra charge of 1k gold.

*Small Print: I can level any cageable pets you like, but I cannot offer collateral, insurance, or my own pets in trade when accepting non-matching breeds for leveling. Your pets are more precious than anything I have to offer, so you'll just have to trust me to keep them safe while I train them for about an hour. I will not log off until you get your own pets back. My rates are low to make up for this brief inconvenience. I am very well known with a good reputation, and I promise to only keep your pets briefly (unless otherwise contracted, or barring unforeseen disasters). Your pets will be named immediately to avoid mix-ups, but be sure to confirm your pet breed before trading.

Stuff I'll currently take in lieu of gold on Stormrage only:
Mark Of Warsong price negotiable
Ghastly Charger Mount price negotiable
Wooly White Rhino Mount price negotiable

Stuff I'll currently accept in trade for pet leveling on any realm:
Lil' Leftovers price: 35 pets
Hatespark the Tiny price: 30 pets
S/S Darkmoon Rabbit price: 50 pets
Land Shark price: 35 pets
Ore Eater (Red Goren Egg) price: 15 pets
Son Of Animus price 15 pets
Last edited by Drrum on February 7th, 2015, 12:52 am, edited 11 times in total.

Drrum
MVP

Re: Drrum's Pet Powerleveling Service: Stormrage-US

Post by Drrum » January 3rd, 2015, 6:36 pm

Open slots for the next few weeks - please send bnet request to reserve your spots!

Thank you to everyone who has contacted me.

Drrum
MVP

Post by Drrum » January 8th, 2015, 3:56 pm

Open slots available! message me here, pst on Stormrage, or bnet: Drrum#1440
Last edited by Drrum on January 9th, 2015, 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yamum
Pet Score:4177
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Yamum » January 8th, 2015, 4:49 pm

+1 vouch.

Drrum
MVP

Post by Drrum » January 10th, 2015, 2:23 pm

Bumping this to thank all the Stormrage customers who made my first few weeks powerleveling pets a great success!

I have all sorts of room for your pets available in the coming weeks, so reserve your slots now! Free grab-bag gifts for return customers this month!

Drrum
MVP

Re: Drrum's Pet Powerleveling Service

Post by Drrum » January 17th, 2015, 4:06 pm

Bump to update!

Smaugzuljin
Pet Score:1869
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Smaugzuljin » January 17th, 2015, 7:33 pm

Added you on Read ID, hopefully we can talk.

Burma
Pet Score:2794
Realm:Dragonblight-us

Post by Burma » February 17th, 2015, 2:02 pm

Good afternoon. I hope this note finds you well, I'll add you via bnet tonight. I would love to discuss your service.
Best.

(My bnet address is Burma #1470)

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » February 19th, 2015, 2:46 pm

Sent you an private message and my btag.

Salaya
Pet Score:1174
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Post by Salaya » February 19th, 2015, 7:11 pm

Are you saying you can level a pet up to 25 in one hour? How is that even possible? I am just starting in on the battle pets and it takes me forever to level a pet.

Danneris
Pet Score:10985
BattleTag®:Danneris#1602
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Danneris » February 19th, 2015, 7:33 pm

Salaya wrote:Are you saying you can level a pet up to 25 in one hour? How is that even possible? I am just starting in on the battle pets and it takes me forever to level a pet.
He is saying 5 pets in an hour.
This is more than possible for experienced pet battlers. I can kill all the Pandaria trainers in 40 to 50 minutes. I have never worked out how many level 25s this would give but I would think it is around 5.