LF Deathwatch Hatchling

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Sergio82
Pet Score:4832
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us
LF Deathwatch Hatchling

Post by Sergio82 » December 23rd, 2014, 12:48 pm

Any guild have this achieve and is willing to sell/trade for invites?

Thanks,

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Re: LF Deathwatch Hatchling

Post by Faelar » December 23rd, 2014, 1:08 pm

I am not sure how much they want to advertise it but I am copy/pasting this from the comment section on the Deathwatch Hatchling on WCP.

"I(Warstar) am part of the Alliance guild Check Please on Durotan-Ysera, and we're taking any and all toons who want access to the Deathwatch Hatchling pet from the Challenge Mode: Gold Guild achievement!

Free invite- no strings attached- but the pet will still cost you 300 gold from the guild vendors (primary one is in Stormwind) and you must hit Revered with Check Please!

Contact Battletag Chris#11507 on Durotan, or feel free to contact any member of Check Please on Durotan-Ysera!"

I got this pet through them a few days ago, got an invite from someone in that guild and sold a pet on the AH to afford the Deathwatch Hatchling after hitting revered. Big time thanks to this guild for doing something really nice for the community and asking for nothing in return! Just hope we don't spam them with too many people rushing to get this pet all at once heh

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » December 23rd, 2014, 1:26 pm

Thanks for letting us know. I saw his post awhile back but totally spaced on it.

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » December 23rd, 2014, 1:27 pm

Yeah I blundered on it on accident when looking it up since I saw someone had the pet and I didn't. Read the comments and bam, got it heh.

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » December 23rd, 2014, 4:06 pm

There was a post on the Pet Collecting forum about it, so I don't think they're trying to make it TOO secret :)

I keep forgetting to make the toon. I missed out on the Thundering Serpent, and am BOUND and determined not to miss this one.
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Fathertime
Pet Score:10761
Realm:Maelstrom-us

Post by Fathertime » January 25th, 2015, 8:08 pm

Bumping this up hoping there are more guilds with this now.

Anybody?

Sundown
Pet Score:10602
BattleTag®:sundown#1455
Realm:Icecrown-us

Post by Sundown » January 30th, 2015, 9:47 am

I found a guild on Illidan server (PVP) that has the achievement for the Deathwatch Hatchling.
Guild name is Fused on Horde side, guild leader is Drama.
They charge 1k gold for an invite to get the pet.

Kandystryper
MVP
Pet Score:9027
BattleTag®:Squishy#1137
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Kandystryper » January 30th, 2015, 2:22 pm

Faelar wrote:I am not sure how much they want to advertise it but I am copy/pasting this from the comment section on the Deathwatch Hatchling on WCP.

"I(Warstar) am part of the Alliance guild Check Please on Durotan-Ysera, and we're taking any and all toons who want access to the Deathwatch Hatchling pet from the Challenge Mode: Gold Guild achievement!

Free invite- no strings attached- but the pet will still cost you 300 gold from the guild vendors (primary one is in Stormwind) and you must hit Revered with Check Please!

Contact Battletag Chris#11507 on Durotan, or feel free to contact any member of Check Please on Durotan-Ysera!"

I got this pet through them a few days ago, got an invite from someone in that guild and sold a pet on the AH to afford the Deathwatch Hatchling after hitting revered. Big time thanks to this guild for doing something really nice for the community and asking for nothing in return! Just hope we don't spam them with too many people rushing to get this pet all at once heh
it seems they are no longer doing free invites for the pet - you must pay 1k now.

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » January 30th, 2015, 2:33 pm

They stopped doing the free invite thing on the 13th of this month. They advertised for a couple weeks in advance that it was coming to an end.

Burnuxx
Pet Score:6495
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Burnuxx » February 12th, 2015, 2:56 am

What is the latest here with guilds offering invites for the Deathwatch Hatchling?