US - Serpent, Talbuk, Leftovers, DM Eye, rep, others.

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Mushalor
Top Rater
US - Serpent, Talbuk, Leftovers, DM Eye, rep, others.

Post by Mushalor » December 13th, 2014, 8:32 pm

Hello! Thanks to everyone I've traded with so far, and thanks so much for stopping by, even if we don't close a deal.

--
Gold:
Illidan - 30k
Stormrage - n/a
WrA - 10k
Baelgun - 20k

For swap:
Stinkrot - s/b for p/b

For trade:
Leviathan Hatchling - p/b
Young Talbuk - p/s
Bone Serpent - b/b
Ancient Nest Guardian
Servant of Demidos
Son of Sethe (2 in stock; with advance notice, can purchase more) - lvl 1 or lvl 25
Crazy Carrot (1 in stock; can purchase 1 more with seeds) - lvl 1 or lvl 25
Draenei Micro Defender (0 in stock; with advance notice, can purchase more)
Sky Fry ("")
Frostwolf Pup ("")
Albino River Calf ("")
Forest Sproutling ("")
WoD Tailoring, BS, and Engineering pets
Mengerie pets (does not include 6.1 dailies)
Iron Starlette - H/H x3
Iron Starlette - P/P, lvl 1; P/P lvl 25 x2
Darkmoon Eye

Fuzzy Green Lounge Cushion x 2
Zhevra Lounge Cushion x 6
Safari Lounge Cushion x 1
Pineapple Lounge Cushion x 4
Moonfang's Paw
Moonfang Shroud

Want (daily 6.1 bag):
Young Talbuk - s/s
Slithershock Elver - p/p

Want (profession):
Sea Calf - P/B

Want (other):
Gusting Grimoire
Landro's Lichling
Nightsaber Cub

Other pets for trade fodder

--

Notes:
- I ask for patience in all things: I'm slow with replies, my laptop runs even slower, and I have some unavoidable issues relating to sense of time passing. If you find a better deal elsewhere, don't hesitate on my account, I'll completely understand. :)
- I prefer to trade pets than purchase outright with gold, but if nothing in the above list is of interest, I do have gold on a few servers and can check current availability of other pets within those price-ranges.
- Please post here first, rather than blind btag invites or pms (the former doesn't allow for messages and excepting for trades, I don't add strangers, and the latter I rarely manage to see in a timely fashion).
- I consider trades successful and fair when both of us come away from it happy, and am more than willing to negotiate on anything listed.
Last edited by Mushalor on March 17th, 2015, 8:33 am, edited 82 times in total.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Re: US - LTT Syd, Lanticore, DM Eye, Emerald Whelp, others.

Post by Mushalor » December 13th, 2014, 11:40 pm

Added you. :) Should be on for several hours.

Edit: looks like someone surprised them with the very lanticore they were looking for, so lanticore still up for trade.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Re: US - Lanticore, DM Eye, Emerald Whelp, others.

Post by Mushalor » December 14th, 2014, 3:22 pm

Syd and 1 Bush Chicken are gone. List updated. Still looking for things to shove at my roommate for Christmas. :)

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 15th, 2014, 4:20 am

Few pets gone, so list updated. Got two Lanticore + a Kid + an extra Frostboar for trade, now, as well.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Re: US - Lanticore, Ghastly Kid, DM Eye, Emerald Whelp, othe

Post by Mushalor » December 16th, 2014, 8:34 pm

List updated, and got an extra Firewing to trade, also.

Rusti
MVP
Pet Score:6043
BattleTag®:Rusti#1427
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Rusti » December 16th, 2014, 8:39 pm

I just got an extra rotten helper but I doubt he's worth much since this is the second year to be able to get him. Would you happen to have any stones?

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 16th, 2014, 8:59 pm

Honestly, worth much on the market or not, there still seems to be very few available, at least on the servers I frequent. (In fact, when I checked a little while ago, I didn't find any on Baelgun at all.) I also know that even with the Holiday begun and the chance at it just around the corner, my roommate is seriously not looking forward to trying RNG again this year.

That stated--I sadly have very few stones on hand! I've used most of them in upping my roommate's collection as well as my own.

What I've got left: 3 Flawless Stones (generic), 4 Elemental, and 6 Humanoid. I can buy... I think at least 1 or two more (Marked Flawless) with the pet charms (I'd have to doublecheck, but I know I can at least buy 1 more today, and I can buy more tomorrow).

If any of those are of use to you, let me know. :) I won't be available to trade until way late this evening (past Midnight EST), but I'll be around tomorrow afternoon all afternoon.

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » December 16th, 2014, 9:07 pm

A humanoid stone for him would be good. I should be up way late as well. We are all 3rd shift peeps in this house :) Just toss me a request when time is best for you.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 17th, 2014, 9:39 am

I'll add you when I get online this afternoon (sorry about not managing to last night, time got away from me). Look forward to working a trade out. :)

Khazure
Pet Score:4249
BattleTag®:Tharandiul#1417
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: US - Lanticore, Chimaeraling, Emerald Whelp, others.

Post by Khazure » December 17th, 2014, 10:44 am

Would a lvl 25 red carp for lanticore be ok? I can contact u in game this evening just lemme know.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 17th, 2014, 10:51 am

Yeah that'd be just fine. :)

I'll touch base with you this evening as well, then.

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » December 17th, 2014, 3:09 pm

Mushalor wrote:I'll add you when I get online this afternoon (sorry about not managing to last night, time got away from me). Look forward to working a trade out. :)
Totally fine! I'll be on again in a few hours. ^_^

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 17th, 2014, 8:17 pm

Thanks very much Khazure! Your patience while I fumbled was wonderful, and I hope you enjoy your lanticore. :)

A note to anyone else: I'm currently still busy trading, so the above list isn't entirely accurate until I finish contacting everyone.

For now, though: both lanticores are gone, along with several frostboars, a chimaeraling, a scorpid, and a humanoid stone. (I think that's everything so far.) I should have more pets in a few days if none of what's currently listed after I finish up here happens to suit what folks are looking for, so feel free to check back later.

Edit: Thanks to Rusti, Kazhure, and everyone else who traded with me so far! Super excited to be building up pets for my roommate's presents.
Last edited by Mushalor on December 19th, 2014, 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Re: US - Chimaeraling, Emerald Whelp, others.

Post by Mushalor » December 19th, 2014, 9:16 pm

Found an extra Moon Moon, Cursed Birman, and Widget the Departed in one of my alt banks. Was able to also make an extra Soul of the Forge, and acquire a DMF Rabbit! List updated.

(Ack, I've only got 6 days left to get as many gifts as possible to stuff in my roommate's virtual stocking!)

Mushalor
Top Rater

Re: US - Chimaeraling, Widget, Birman, Moon Moon, others.

Post by Mushalor » December 20th, 2014, 11:18 pm

Added Ashleaf Spriteling + Gu'chi Swarmling to the list. Also acquired an Eye of Observation that I added to the list, too, but as it's the only one I've got currently, I'll be picky about any potential trade offers.

Beave
Pet Score:4259
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Beave » December 21st, 2014, 12:18 am

I picked up an extra black tabby today in trade. I'd be interested in the Eye or maybe a couple of the engineering pets.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 21st, 2014, 12:23 am

I'd be willing to trade all three engineering pets for the tabby if you're up for that. (I've currently only got the boar on hand but I can easily make the other two no problem. Do you have a preference on breeds?)

(edit for clarity because I'm so awake)

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 21st, 2014, 7:08 am

Got a Weebomination out of my bag today, ending a long long streak of unlucky RNG this week, haha. List updated.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 21st, 2014, 10:24 pm

Thanks to a quick and easy trade from LaRaven, I got the mount I was searching for and can cross that off my roommate's wishlist. Still looking for more pets to pad their stocking with, but as I've depleted a good number of my "valuable" pets, I'll prolly wait a bit and see what else I can add to my trades before hunting up any more.

Still--if anyone's interested in what's currently left, hit me up. :) I'll keep updating this in the meantime.

Huge thanks again to everyone so far this past week or so who've helped me with my holiday "shopping."