CLOSED

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Rusti
MVP
Pet Score:6043
BattleTag®:Rusti#1427
Realm:Bladefist-us
Re: Farming Carrots / Taking orders. (Possible others 4 trad

Post by Rusti » December 16th, 2014, 7:38 pm

Darolyn wrote:I will trade you a Soul of the Forge and a Spectral Porcupette for a Frostwolf Pup. Those seem to be pretty equal on your server in prices, let me know if that works for you.

If that works, I'll come onto your server and we can do a straight across trade in Org on the 18th or 19th, when you're available. :)
That would be great! I'll let you know as soon as i have him in hand ^_^

Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375

Post by Wakamaru » December 16th, 2014, 9:13 pm

Hey there :) We talked for a moment about your Crazy Carrots. As promised here is my list of stones and pets from your wanted list. Feel free to pick through it and decide on whatever you feel is fair. You have me on btag already, but just in case you need it, it is Wakamaru#1375
[td]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/td] [td][b]Pets[/b][/td] [td]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/td] [td]Albino Chimaeraling (already stoned)[/td] [td]Albino River Calf[/td] [td]Ghastly Kid[/td] [td]Pierre[/td] [td]Puddle Terror[/td] [td]Sky-bo[/td] [td]Son of Sethe[/td] [td]Rascal-Bot[/td]

[td]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/td] [td]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/td] [td][b]Battle-Stones[/b][/td] [td][b]Quantity[/b][/td] [td]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/td] [td]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/td] [td]Aquatic[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]Beast[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]Critter[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]Dragonkin[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]Elemental[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]Flying[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]Humanoid[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]Magic[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]Mechanical[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]Undead[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]Non-Family Specific[/td] [td]n/a[/td]
@TamerWakamaru

Slurms
Pet Score:4676
Realm:Kul Tiras-us

Post by Slurms » December 16th, 2014, 11:24 pm

I would LOVE a crazy carrot for Christmas. I have a weebomination, ghastly kidd, puddle of terror, sunfire kaliri all available.

Thanks!
wolfmother#1248

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » December 16th, 2014, 11:57 pm

Slurms wrote:I would LOVE a crazy carrot for Christmas. I have a weebomination, ghastly kidd, puddle of terror, sunfire kaliri all available.

Thanks!
wolfmother#1248
Alright. I won't have yours until Sunday though since i am finishing Xio's then I have to work on Waka's. I'll work on them as much as I can but I have a dinner and movie date with my husband after we finish our Christmas shopping Saturday so I am not sure how much time I will have for farming that day. I can assure you that I will be spending every moment I can working on it.

Could I trade it for your Ghastly kid and Sunfire Kilari?

Slurms
Pet Score:4676
Realm:Kul Tiras-us

Re: Farming Carrots / All full. (Possible others 4 trade)

Post by Slurms » December 17th, 2014, 12:19 am

That is amazing!! Thank you so much :D . Both pets are yours! Looking forward to it so much.

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » December 17th, 2014, 12:33 am

Slurms wrote:That is amazing!! Thank you so much :D . Both pets are yours! Looking forward to it so much.
And thank you sooo much for your patience! Everyone has been so awesome and understanding lately and it just reinforces my love for pet battling and trading!

I'll keep you updated every step of the way!

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » December 17th, 2014, 12:55 am

I'm looking to obtain a Frostwolf Pup as part a holiday package for my friend (physical gifts and pixel gifts lol). I have some of the stones you need a Sky-Bo and White Carp. They aren't on your list but I'd be willing to discuss a store pet as well.
Last edited by Sibi on December 17th, 2014, 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » December 17th, 2014, 1:01 am

Sibi wrote:I'm looking to obtain a Frostwolf Pup as part a holiday package for my friend (physical gifts and pixel gifts lol). I have some of the stones you need a Sky-Bo and White Carp. They aren't on your list but I'd be willing to discuss a store pet as well.
Alright I won't have another one until the 21st (maybe sooner if I get lucky with Crystals.

Sibi
Top Rater

Post by Sibi » December 17th, 2014, 2:03 am

That's fine no big hurry. Hit me up when you want to discuss trading :)

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » December 17th, 2014, 2:23 am

Sibi wrote:That's fine no big hurry. Hit me up when you want to discuss trading :)
Yay sounds awesome!

And with that being said.... I will not be taking any further orders until I roll out a few of these. Thanks everyone!

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Re: Not taking anymore orders for now! Farming Carrots

Post by Darolyn » December 17th, 2014, 11:59 am

Rusti, since my Frostwolf Pup is for me, and not a friend, you can trade Sibi one first to make sure they get it for their friend for Christmas. :)

I can sit on my pets until my turn comes around.

Also, I'm farming a Black Tabby right now, since I have NOTHING ELSE TO DO.... (masochist here), so HOPEFULLY the RNG gods will be good to me and I'll have one soon, just throwing that out there. ;)

Cheers and happy hunting!
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Sibi
Top Rater

Post by Sibi » December 17th, 2014, 2:43 pm

This is very sweet of you, Darolyn. My friend isn't an avid collector or even a pet battler, he just occasionally expresses interest in certain pets. I don't need it for Christmas day exactly but thank you so much for offering.
Fill you collection slot first :) He can certainly wait. Happy Holidays.
Rusti add me, Sibylline#1481

In regards to the question on your info page...Messages can be found in your email. They go to address you used to register your account. You may need to check your spam folder.

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » December 17th, 2014, 3:07 pm

You guys are just absolutly amazing! <3

Darolyn, if you are able to get one then I will tip the trade greatly in your favor. I had gotten two a long time ago when that rare spawn in the little mage town in Silverpine forrest was still there. I killed her for months then one day the pet dropped. The next day I thought on what the hell and killed her again and receive another. I kept one for myself and gave one to my husband. But for my husband's birthday in June he really wanted a crimson deathcharger and one was going for a great price on my server so I sold some of my most loved pets to afford it, one being my tabby. I don't even know where to begin to farm zone wide pets and getting one to pop up on my auction house has been saddening.

I promise you all will have your pets before Christmas with some time to spare <3

Darolyn

Post by Darolyn » December 17th, 2014, 3:34 pm

My first Black Tabby came from leveling a Horde DK on my boyfriend's account (mine was already maxed on toons) just to fight the Spellscribe, then a trip to Booty Bay with a trusted friend to make the switch. The trusted friend that later used knowing my email address and his knowledge of computers to hack my WoW account and I lost everything, but that's a story for a different day. It only took me about a week of work to get it.

I have a few leads on the best way to mass kill mobs. Since my boyfriend no longer plays, I'm working on a horde DK on MY account, diff server to kill Alliance friendly mobs.

But we'll talk when I get her. Positive thinking. I WILL get the cat.
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Xiownthispla
Pet Score:9574
Realm:Gilneas-us

Post by Xiownthispla » December 17th, 2014, 7:31 pm

Thanks for the quick and easy trade!!

Darolyn

Post by Darolyn » December 18th, 2014, 8:57 pm

Thank you for the awesomely quick and smooth trade!

Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375

Post by Wakamaru » December 18th, 2014, 9:25 pm

Thank you for the Carrot! It has gone to a good home! [profile]Ladorna[/profile] is thrilled with it :)
@TamerWakamaru

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » December 18th, 2014, 9:29 pm

Thank you so much Xio, Darolyn, and Waka! You guys totally rock!

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » December 19th, 2014, 1:46 am

Thank you sooo much Sibi! My pets are feeling sooo pampered now!

Sibi
Top Rater

Post by Sibi » December 19th, 2014, 2:17 am

Thanks for the puppy. My friend will love him. <3
I have some human and dragonkin leveling stones too