(US) Wakamaru's Pet Leveling Service - Unavailable

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us
Re: (US) Wakamaru's Pet Leveling Service - Available

Post by Wakamaru » December 13th, 2014, 6:04 pm

Service is available once more :)
@TamerWakamaru

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » December 16th, 2014, 7:42 am

Updated :) Bone Wasp is no longer needed!
@TamerWakamaru

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » December 16th, 2014, 5:22 pm

Can't say enough good things about Wakamaru's pet levelling services! For those of us that need pets finished off for our collections, this is a pet leveller I highly recommend! Thanks so much for helping me out!

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » December 17th, 2014, 11:04 am

Faelar wrote:Can't say enough good things about Wakamaru's pet levelling services! For those of us that need pets finished off for our collections, this is a pet leveller I highly recommend! Thanks so much for helping me out!
Thank you so much, Faelar! It's always a pleasure working with you :)

Service is on Cooldown once again while I re-level pets.
@TamerWakamaru

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » December 27th, 2014, 3:46 pm

This service is available once again!
@TamerWakamaru

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » December 29th, 2014, 12:46 pm

Sent you my list! Looking forward to working with you!
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » December 29th, 2014, 5:11 pm

Darolyn wrote:Sent you my list! Looking forward to working with you!
Thanks, Darolyn! I sent you some information back :) I'm looking forward to working with you as well!
@TamerWakamaru

Darolyn

Re: (US) Wakamaru's Pet Leveling Service - Occupied

Post by Darolyn » December 29th, 2014, 5:17 pm

I'll see you online tonight! :)
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Darolyn

Re: (US) Wakamaru's Pet Leveling Service - On Cooldown

Post by Darolyn » December 30th, 2014, 11:56 am

UNBELIEVABLE service! Now that I have a formidable starter team of 25's, I MAY be able to level all the rest of my pets myself, but if I get overwhelmed, I know where I'm coming.

Everything went exactly as outlined in the beginning post, except that Waka didn't explain how QUICKLY this would be done. I know she can't guarantee the same quick turnaround for everyone, but I would HIGHLY recommend Waka's leveling service to anyone in need of a decent pet team.

((also, total aside, I had an awesome time in MC with you last night! Sucks that Hatespark still hates me, but you kept my girl well-fed, and the commentary was awesome!))

10/10 would recommend and do business again.

~Daro

Rusti
MVP
Pet Score:6043
BattleTag®:Rusti#1427

Post by Rusti » December 30th, 2014, 1:34 pm

Darolyn wrote:((also, total aside, I had an awesome time in MC with you last night! Sucks that Hatespark still hates me, but you kept my girl well-fed, and the commentary was awesome!))
Booo! I was invited along but I've not touched any of my Alliance toons since the start of Pandaria. :( When I was alliance all my buddies were horde, now that I am horde everyone else keepd ending up as alliance!

Darolyn

Post by Darolyn » December 30th, 2014, 1:46 pm

Well, get to work leveling! ;)

Rusti
MVP
Pet Score:6043
BattleTag®:Rusti#1427

Post by Rusti » December 31st, 2014, 7:30 pm

Amazing service. Waka is very fast and efficient and well worth investing in her services. I have been so far behind on leveling my pets and the thought of all those level 1s sitting there to grindout was ovewhelming but thanks to her help the pressure has been greatly releived. She is very honest and reliable and I reccoment her services to anyone who needs a helping hand with their pets!

11/10 Extra point due to how insanely fast it was!

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » January 1st, 2015, 1:28 am

Darolyn wrote:UNBELIEVABLE service! Now that I have a formidable starter team of 25's, I MAY be able to level all the rest of my pets myself, but if I get overwhelmed, I know where I'm coming.

Everything went exactly as outlined in the beginning post, except that Waka didn't explain how QUICKLY this would be done. I know she can't guarantee the same quick turnaround for everyone, but I would HIGHLY recommend Waka's leveling service to anyone in need of a decent pet team.

((also, total aside, I had an awesome time in MC with you last night! Sucks that Hatespark still hates me, but you kept my girl well-fed, and the commentary was awesome!))

10/10 would recommend and do business again.

~Daro
Thanks Darolyn! It enjoyed working with you and am so happy that you are getting some use out of your new 25s!
@TamerWakamaru

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » January 1st, 2015, 1:29 am

Rusti wrote:Amazing service. Waka is very fast and efficient and well worth investing in her services. I have been so far behind on leveling my pets and the thought of all those level 1s sitting there to grindout was ovewhelming but thanks to her help the pressure has been greatly releived. She is very honest and reliable and I reccoment her services to anyone who needs a helping hand with their pets!

11/10 Extra point due to how insanely fast it was!
Thank you, Rusti! It's always a blast talking to, working with, and trading with you! Thanks to you and Darolyn I've been able to get my last RAF pet :)
@TamerWakamaru

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » January 3rd, 2015, 7:59 pm

I could have swore there was another response here from Jenhonu (or someone else?), because I had responded - but in the wrong thread. Anyway... I'm just re-leveling pets from my deals with Rusti and Darolyn and then the service will be back up again :)
@TamerWakamaru

Liadain
Pet Score:3923
Realm:Blackhand-us

Post by Liadain » January 3rd, 2015, 10:16 pm

I'm pretty new to the forums here and I'm just looking around, but I'm curious about the blacklist. What earned those pets their spots there?

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » January 3rd, 2015, 10:28 pm

Liadain wrote:I'm pretty new to the forums here and I'm just looking around, but I'm curious about the blacklist. What earned those pets their spots there?
You don't want those pets! They aren't house trained, they'll set your drapes on fire, and they are constantly getting into the cabinets and stealing my food!!

But seriously, this is just a personal blacklist for me. Where the TCGs are concerned I own the cards for a lot of them and scratched them myself - I wouldn't want to trade them for dupes. The Viscous Horror dropped for me personally and I wouldn't want to trade it for a dupe. The S/S Darkmoon Rabbit, S/S Gilnean Ravens, and Hyacinth Macaw all have personal sentimental value. I realize that there is no way to tell them apart from another persons, and that my Hyacinth Macaw (for example) is the exact same as your Hyacinth Macaw but... I don't want to part with it.

As for the Lifelike Mechanical Frostboar and Servant of Demidos, I use these two when leveling pets for someone or re-leveling pets for myself and it's a personal convenience not to also have to re-level them.

Welcome to the forums! Hope this answered your question, don't mind the crazy. :P
@TamerWakamaru

Liadain
Pet Score:3923
Realm:Blackhand-us

Post by Liadain » January 4th, 2015, 12:58 am

Thanks for the answer!

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » January 13th, 2015, 1:50 am

Talalara wrote:Is the service available again?
Yes it is :)
@TamerWakamaru