[US] WTT LV25 Rare Raven B/B

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Lycaon
Top Rater
Pet Score:2785
BattleTag®:Lycaon#1832
Realm:Blackhand-us
[US] WTT LV25 Rare Raven B/B

Post by Lycaon » July 20th, 2014, 1:31 pm

As indicated in the topic, I have a level 25 rare Gilnean Raven I'd like to trade for a handful of other pets I'm nissing.

I am working on climbing my realm's "Top 100" ladder as tracked here on warcraftpets and I'm hovering at about position 75. As such, I am interested more in quantity rather than rarity at the moment, although I wouldn't say no to an EST ;p

I would also be willing to trade pet leveling services and/or my unbound flawless battle stone for pets.

Ideally, I'd like to form a working relationship with other pet collectors that are willing to blow off the gold value of pets in favor of helping out a fellow collector. I don't give a flying flip about making gold with pets; I'd rather -give- pets to someone for free if they're willing to do the same.

My battletag is Lycaon#1832 if you'd like to add me directly. If not, I'm camping this post :)

Edit: Also have a Flawless Battle-Stone (unbound) and one bound Flawless Flying Battle-Stone.

Interested in:
Any of the Timeless Isle pets
Tideskipper
Coilfang Stalker
Fiendish Imp (not sure where my last one went)
Any of the Argent Tournament alliance pets
SoO pets
Most of the ToT pets
Most of the Darkmoon pets
Disgusting Oozling
Filthling
Firefly
Fox Kit
Giant Sewer Rat
Magical Crawdad
Last edited by Lycaon on July 20th, 2014, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wardedman
Pet Score:2865
BattleTag®:Wardedman#1360
Realm:Area 52-us

Re: [US] WTT LV25 Rare Raven B/B

Post by Wardedman » July 20th, 2014, 2:18 pm

Do you have any pets that I am missing to trade? I can get you Darkmoon pets and I think I have enough tickets for 3 of them.

Also question why do people consider Gilnean Raven so good? I have a rare one and it is just meh to me I mean not bad but nothing to be excited about yet everyone seems to love them.

Lycaon
Top Rater

Post by Lycaon » July 20th, 2014, 3:10 pm

They're just a pain in the ass to get. You have to either spend a couple hours leveling a new worgen, or you have to spend a couple hours leveling a worgen DK. Either way, most people don't want to bother wasting the time. It's also pretty damn good against Dos-Ryga, and a couple ravens and/or a Darkmoon Crow are perfect for leveling pets outside of SoO.

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » July 20th, 2014, 3:20 pm

The no longer available S/S Gilnean Raven is a good battle pet for Tamers as well as PvP pet battling. Or perhaps the P/S even (also no longer available) I can see where a B/B breed might be a little more on the meh side of things.

Lycaon
Top Rater

Post by Lycaon » July 20th, 2014, 4:55 pm

Very true, but I'm hoping the pre-upgrade to rare and the level 25 adds a little value :)

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481

Post by Sibi » July 20th, 2014, 5:11 pm

I meant battle-wise not trade-wise. A lot of people don't care about the breed, just the rarity and the level. And sometimes the breed just makes it out of the range of what certain are willing to put in to a pet. Good luck with your trades though :)

Shibuya
Pet Score:4973

Post by Shibuya » July 20th, 2014, 10:26 pm

What do you want for your Flawless Flying Battle-Stone? I have 2 Flawless Undead Battle-Stone or I have an Ammenvale Lashling or Dun Morogh Cub I can trade as well. Thank you!

Lycaon
Top Rater

Post by Lycaon » July 21st, 2014, 5:05 pm

I'd be willing to go for either of the pets (whichever is less of a loss to you) -- Just to make sure about the stone, though, the only way to work with the bound stones is for me to take a caged pet of yours, use the stone on the pet, and pass it back, right? It's not as easy as just using the stone on -your- summoned pet?

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » July 21st, 2014, 6:59 pm

Lycaon wrote:I'd be willing to go for either of the pets (whichever is less of a loss to you) -- Just to make sure about the stone, though, the only way to work with the bound stones is for me to take a caged pet of yours, use the stone on the pet, and pass it back, right? It's not as easy as just using the stone on -your- summoned pet?
Correct. You have the other party trade the pet to you, then you learn it, summon it, stone it, recage and trade back. The other person can either do their end of the trade up front or at the end when you trade the pet back.

Lycaon
Top Rater

Post by Lycaon » July 21st, 2014, 8:19 pm

Thanks for the info, Peanutty :)