WarcraftPets Guild Family Rules

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Smokey84
Pet Score:3208
Realm:Madoran-us
Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Post by Smokey84 » May 9th, 2014, 2:00 pm

Is this guild still active? I would like to join if it is... And does this guild have the achievement for the guild reward pets?

Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624

Post by Tizril » May 9th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Smokey84 wrote:Is this guild still active? I would like to join if it is... And does this guild have the achievement for the guild reward pets?
We are insanely active! The main WCP guild has lil' tarecgosa unlocked, and our sister guild Magical Menagerie has the thundering serpent hatchling.

Smokey84

Post by Smokey84 » May 10th, 2014, 5:29 am

Does it matter what server I'm on? My ign is Stabtusk and in on emerald dream...

Tizril

Post by Tizril » May 10th, 2014, 12:42 pm

Smokey84 wrote:Does it matter what server I'm on? My ign is Stabtusk and in on emerald dream...
The official guild is on Madoran, so to join you'd need a toon there, but other than that it doesn't matter where your main is from. :)

Smokey84

Post by Smokey84 » May 10th, 2014, 8:23 pm

Tizril wrote:
Smokey84 wrote:Does it matter what server I'm on? My ign is Stabtusk and in on emerald dream...
The official guild is on Madoran, so to join you'd need a toon there, but other than that it doesn't matter where your main is from. :)
Ok, I will transfer over my main toon (my first toon) tomorrow, that toons name is Jigoral

Tremmy
Top Rater
Pet Score:11222
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Tremmy » May 13th, 2014, 5:45 am

Does this offer still stand by chance? I have been an avid pet collector for some time but recently took a year off ^_^

Tizril

Post by Tizril » May 14th, 2014, 10:32 am

Tremmy wrote:Does this offer still stand by chance? I have been an avid pet collector for some time but recently took a year off ^_^
Yup the guilds are still going strong! Just log in and do a /who Warcraftpets or /who Magical Menagerie to get an invite.

Yehhboii
Pet Score:994
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Family Rules

Post by Yehhboii » August 4th, 2014, 8:15 am

hey can i join on one of my toons on jubi'thos?

Starrefyre
Pet Score:12192
Realm:Shadow Council-us

Post by Starrefyre » January 5th, 2016, 7:29 pm

So there are 5 guilds to choose from but all are on Madoran, US Horde-side? Who so many and none Alliance-side?

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » January 5th, 2016, 9:34 pm

Starrefyre wrote:So there are 5 guilds to choose from but all are on Madoran, US Horde-side? Who so many and none Alliance-side?
These Guilds are Horde and on Madoran because that is where Doob was playing when he started them. There are so many because so many people joined & there is a member limit for guilds, they are connected with the addon Greenwall so it is almost like 1 really big guild.

There are other pet guilds on other realms & there was even an alliance one on Madoran but I don't know how most of them are doing. We did start an alliance guild on Stormrage & several members are in it too but they mostly play on Madoran so the Stormrage guild is not nearly as active.

Africanleopard
Pet Score:5560
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Africanleopard » April 5th, 2016, 2:24 pm

Petzy wrote:
Starrefyre wrote:So there are 5 guilds to choose from but all are on Madoran, US Horde-side? Who so many and none Alliance-side?
These Guilds are Horde and on Madoran because that is where Doob was playing when he started them. There are so many because so many people joined & there is a member limit for guilds, they are connected with the addon Greenwall so it is almost like 1 really big guild.

There are other pet guilds on other realms & there was even an alliance one on Madoran but I don't know how most of them are doing. We did start an alliance guild on Stormrage & several members are in it too but they mostly play on Madoran so the Stormrage guild is not nearly as active.
is the guild on Madoran-US still taking on people?

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » April 6th, 2016, 9:24 am

Yes all of them are still taking new members. Just whisper anyone & if they don't know how to invite they can ask for some one in Guild or let you know who is on to ask etc. :D

Buzz
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Buzz » December 20th, 2016, 1:29 pm

Hello I just joined but was wondering if Mardoran & Dawnbringer are joined servers? So if i make a toon on Dawnbringer can it be part of the guild, and also are Alts allowed? Thanks in advance.

Kahuna
Pet Score:5445
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Kahuna » November 20th, 2017, 3:15 am

Just found out about this guild while chatting with a friend of mine in-game about battle pets. I just started pet battling due to the World Quests in Legion. Prior to that...I never saw myself getting involved in this in-game Pokemon nonsense...lol.. :) I've been hooked ever since & slowly building my pet collection over time. My character name is Kawika in the WarcraftPets guild over on Madoran. Hope to meet some of you guys soon.

Thanks...

K