New PVP Pet Battle Server for BFA

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Rosqo
Pet Score:9646
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
New PVP Pet Battle Server for BFA

Post by Rosqo » August 1st, 2018, 11:08 am

Hi Guys,

Please feel free to join the PVP Tournamant server for BFA where we will be focusing on solely PVP content in the upcoming Expansion.

https://discord.gg/q5tvZHP

We'll be sharing Tier 1 strats, guides and are working alongside Xu-Fu's Tier list.

The focus will be on top level teams capabable of dominating metas.

Thanks Rosqo.
Last edited by Rosqo on August 20th, 2018, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brawler
Top Rater
Pet Score:6347
Realm:Jaedenar-us

Re: New PVP Pet Battle Server for BFA

Post by Brawler » August 1st, 2018, 9:50 pm

Last edited by Brawler on August 7th, 2018, 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tekulve2018
Pet Score:12103
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Tekulve2018 » August 2nd, 2018, 2:55 am

Hiya
A couple of comments and questions, if you will indulge me.

First, you call it a Tournament server. Does that mean you will run tourneys with members?
Secondly, is there room in your discord ranks for people who like pet pvp, but don't prioritize dominating the meta?

Wins are secondary to me, I like to tinker with comps, revisit and create new playbook pages. There is little more dull than
rolling out the same 15-20 pets every day. The challenge and fun is to win with pets that collect dust in other players' stable.

I am wondering if the community you create will welcome collectors that only occasionally play pet pvp? The new expansion will have us chasing, buying, catching and collecting pets before pvp can happen with the new pets... some collaboration, cooperation and support might benefit everyone and that is not strictly pet pvp.

I joined the WoW group Brawling With Strangers (i think it was founded by Brawler-the poster above) for pet pvp...
I also joined another in game chat group called Battle Pet Collectors of Azeroth...
hopefully those groups will grow..
Tekulve

Rosqo

Post by Rosqo » August 5th, 2018, 4:49 am

Theres a few top end PVP players in the Discord but unlike many otherd Discords we will always have time to speak with members in the chat. There's not ranks or hierarchy just a group of high end PVP pet battlers (probably the top payers across both regions). Like you i'll use all sorts of pets with mixed success. You more then wecome to join if you wish.

Most of the time our chat i complaining about how strong TCS is or that sandstrom takes out 1/3 or all strats.

We also share ideas for teams whch if fun to see how other players are progressio

Thanks Roswo

Tekulve2018
Pet Score:12103
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Tekulve2018 » August 5th, 2018, 6:52 am

Hmmm...
I played pet pvp when it first began... the Anub. Idol was king and the outcry for a nerf was answered.
I feel pet pvp is very balanced atm. I am surprised that there are still people working on the tabard ... that adds some fun though.

Weather, shields and decoys add a lot to the game imho. I still hold out a wish that they would tweak some of the weaker family racial advantages (water) and even add 2 pet families to the game Just ask the fan base...they could suggest dozens of options for pet types that could exist in already created zones.

Cool.... I will check out your discord channel.
Tekulve

Depressedahri
Pet Score:8015
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Depressedahri » August 19th, 2018, 8:24 pm

I'm here a bit late, so the discord link has expired.

Rosqo

Post by Rosqo » August 20th, 2018, 2:19 am

I’ll update the link