WarcraftPets In-Game Communities (US/Oceanic)

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Proudmoore-us
WarcraftPets In-Game Communities (US/Oceanic)

Post by Quintessence » July 21st, 2018, 2:48 am

WacraftPets now has an Alliance and Horde In-game Community. US/Oceanic, with EU likely coming soon. Communities are faction-specific, but open to all NA realms.

To join, use this link:
US-Alliance - https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/E0pYKWWf5WZ?region=US&faction=Alliance
US-Horde - https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/qP42oyGu5Za?region=US&faction=Horde

The In-game Communities will not replace the WarcraftPets Discord Server. However, it's a nice alternative that can be accessed directly while in the game.

Due to the 1000 member limit, please limit 1 character per player for each Community. Once others have had a chance to join, we'll try to accommodate alts if there's space.

User Guidelines
Rules for the WarcraftPets In-game Communities will largely be the same as the Discord server - by joining you acknowledge and agree to the following conditions:

1. No harassment, hate speech, racism, sexism, ableism, transphobia, homophobia, trolling, etc. We reserve the right to ban anyone immediately and without warning when exhibiting any such behavior.
2. Nothing that would be considered not safe for work (NSFW). This is a family-friendly channel. If you are unsure if a posting is NSFW, err on the side that it probably is.
3. Asking for game time, gold, pets, crowdfunding campaigns, Twitch streams, YouTube channels, or other egregious self-promotion is frowned upon and will likely earn you a warning or another disciplinary action.
4. No postings of memes, ASCII or Unicode art, and the like.
5. Be mindful of the channels available and stick to their topics.
6. Please do not spam anyone with @ mentions.
7. Please do not unnecessarily scroll the text. We prefer longer, more thought-out postings.
8. Illicit activities such as illegal downloads, game mods, piracy and anything else that goes against the World of Warcraft TOS is strictly forbidden and will result in instantaneous removals.
10. Drama belongs on role-play realms, not here. Work to defuse conflict and recognize that in a text- or voice-only medium, many nuances of communication such as inflection and body language are lost.
11. Lurkers welcome.

Disciplinary Actions
To keep the server respectful and the atmosphere positive, disciplinary actions may be issued to anyone who violates the terms above at our discretion. Usually a warning is given first, but we reserve the right to extend greater penalties when we feel they’re warranted.

First offense: Private warning
Second offense: Removal

Disclaimer
WarcraftPets is not responsible for the outcome of trades conducted through the In-game Communities. We expect that all members who decide to trade with others will do so with honor and integrity. We will NOT moderate any disputes that might arise. Please settle the matter in private. Naming and shaming or calling out specific persons is not allowed, and doing so may result disciplinary action.

Channels
  • General - WoW discussions and other pet-related topics that do not fall into the other categories below
  • Collecting - Discuss collecting pets
  • PVE Pet Battles - strategies for PVE encounters
  • PVP Pet Battles - strategies for PVP ecnounters
  • Pet Trades - Trade battle pets
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13538
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Re: WarcraftPets In-Game Communities (NA/Oceanic)

Post by Mehetabel » July 21st, 2018, 3:40 am

Looking forward to the EU one! :D
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Terihlon
Pet Score:5558
Realm:Dragonmaw-us

Post by Terihlon » July 21st, 2018, 4:00 am

yay!

Waterlilly
Pet Score:10571
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Waterlilly » July 21st, 2018, 11:54 am

Wondering since some people have both Horde and Ally toons, I know there is a 1 character per account limit ATM but can you have one join Horde and one join Ally? Yay or nay?

Quintessence
Site Admin

Post by Quintessence » July 21st, 2018, 12:01 pm

Waterlilly wrote:Wondering since some people have both Horde and Ally toons, I know there is a 1 character per account limit ATM but can you have one join Horde and one join Ally? Yay or nay?
1 character for the Horde community and 1 character for the Alliance community should be ok.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Muffiness
Pet Score:3390
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Muffiness » August 22nd, 2018, 5:17 am

Mehetabel wrote:Looking forward to the EU one! :D

Ahh yes! i was just looking for this!! Cannot wait..:D

Fynzou
Top Rater
Pet Score:13722

Re: WarcraftPets In-Game Communities (US/Oceanic)

Post by Fynzou » September 3rd, 2018, 5:12 am

Quin, do you have any plans to post these links in the discord? It's been about a month and we're holding steady at about 100 members. I think it's safe to post them in discord, especially if we're holding onto the one character per person rule.

Quintessence
Site Admin

Re: WarcraftPets In-Game Communities (US/Oceanic)

Post by Quintessence » September 4th, 2018, 4:53 pm

Fynzou wrote:Quin, do you have any plans to post these links in the discord? It's been about a month and we're holding steady at about 100 members. I think it's safe to post them in discord, especially if we're holding onto the one character per person rule.
I'll talk to Pommie about it. There shouldn't be any issue posting the links in Discord, however the intent isn't to replace the Discord community or anything.

Post by Guest » October 2nd, 2018, 8:40 pm

Mehetabel wrote:Looking forward to the EU one! :D
Same :).