Looking for Hunter pet and Battle pet friendly guild.

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Bambootikigirl
Pet Score:691
Realm:Durotan-us
Looking for Hunter pet and Battle pet friendly guild.

Post by Bambootikigirl » June 17th, 2016, 6:46 pm

So I'm new here to the forums but I'm not new to WoW. I have been playing on and off since Cata and a more casual player. I saw there was two groups by Magical Menagerie and Warcraft Pets and I was interested in what those groups were like? There's so many pages to look through I thought maybe it was easier if people just kinda gave me a run down here. I wanted to know more about the groups because I am currently on Durotan and considering leaving it if I like the pet guilds enough.

Are MM and WP recruiting?
Do they have interest in hunter pet related ideas (like people helping with camping for them or info where rare pets are)?
What population is Madoran?

I'll prolly have more questions as I think of them but any information would be great! Thanks so much!

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: Looking for Hunter pet and Battle pet friendly guild.

Post by Ranok » June 18th, 2016, 1:29 am

Really don't know about any hunter pet efforts going on, but totally happy that I'm in one of the three linked battle-pet oriented guilds on Madoran. They're not actively recruiting but very welcoming to players who want to join.

Bambootikigirl

Post by Bambootikigirl » June 18th, 2016, 7:34 am

Talalara wrote:Sent you info via this medium but simply put with realms being merged camping a hunter pet & getting battle pets is not quite the chore it use to be. right now not many active players both on the content side or pet collecting side but many will be back soon so finding a pet collecting guild will not be difficult after Legion goes live.

Msg me for more info & I will be glad to help. I am a hunter as well.

Talalara
I added you on my Blizz account so we can use that to chat. When I came back for WoD and saw all the awesome new changes since Cata I was overjoyed. The whole battle pet idea made my day since I always wanted to have lil guys following me around that looked like the big versions. I was just wanting to make sure that if I made a transfer to a new realm, I wasn't gonna be alone in my hunt for more pets (battle and hunter). $25 to move a character and find out the guild is mean or extremely inactive would suck.
Ranok wrote:Really don't know about any hunter pet efforts going on, but totally happy that I'm in one of the three linked battle-pet oriented guilds on Madoran. They're not actively recruiting but very welcoming to players who want to join.
Do you enjoy the battle pet guilds on Madoran? What's it like? Do they have fun contests and can anyone run mini-contests?

Also, what is your battle ID? So I can add you :)

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » June 18th, 2016, 9:45 am

Bambootikigirl wrote:
Talalara wrote: Msg me for more info & I will be glad to help. I am a hunter as well.

Talalara
I added you on my Blizz account so we can use that to chat. When I came back for WoD and saw all the awesome new changes since Cata I was overjoyed. The whole battle pet idea made my day since I always wanted to have lil guys following me around that looked like the big versions. I was just wanting to make sure that if I made a transfer to a new realm, I wasn't gonna be alone in my hunt for more pets (battle and hunter). $25 to move a character and find out the guild is mean or extremely inactive would suck.

Do you enjoy the battle pet guilds on Madoran? What's it like? Do they have fun contests and can anyone run mini-contests?
Unless you are at the 50 toon cap I wouldn't move a toon, make a new one & try us out, you can always move a toon later after you decide if we are what you are looking for. I think anyone on can invite so I'd just use /who to see who is on & whisper someone who isn't raiding etc. If they don't know how then they can ask in Gchat & get someone to help.

Right now the guilds are much more quiet than usual with lots of players waiting for Legion. Magical Menagerie, I think, usually has the most players actually on, but lots of the members have toons in more than 1 of the guilds.

There are hunters in the guilds of course but I haven't heard anything about looking for hunter pets as a group, I think if you asked if anyone saw one they would let the guilds know. They def do that with the companion pets. :D

Tizril used to run pet Tournaments about every month but she has been very busy lately, Sunbourne has tried some lately. Anyone can run a tournament on their own if they plan to provide all the prizes etc, but if you want to use the guild prize bank it needs to be run in Littlest Pet League, you need to coordinate it with Fythra because he will have to be there to give out the prizes and it really helps if it is put on the calendars of all the guilds. There are lots of old posts about the tournaments if you want to see how they were run.
Ranok wrote:Really don't know about any hunter pet efforts going on, but totally happy that I'm in one of the three linked battle-pet oriented guilds on Madoran. They're not actively recruiting but very welcoming to players who want to join.
As far as I know these Guilds have never recruited. They really can't since they have so many requests they were always hitting the cap & that is why they grew to 5 guilds. (WarcraftPets, Magical Menagerie, Pet Peeves, Dead Mole Society & Littlest Pet League) They are linked with Greenwall so if you join it would be nice to get that so you can see all the guild chat. Littlest Pet League is the tournament Guild, toons need to be level 10 so they can join raids, and in this guild for the prize bank. They are all horde, Doobjanka started them & he was playing horde. :D Madoran feels like it is mostly us lol, it isn't a very high pop realm. Realm time is Central.

Bambootikigirl

Post by Bambootikigirl » June 18th, 2016, 6:01 pm

Petzy wrote: Unless you are at the 50 toon cap I wouldn't move a toon, make a new one & try us out, you can always move a toon later after you decide if we are what you are looking for. I think anyone on can invite so I'd just use /who to see who is on & whisper someone who isn't raiding etc. If they don't know how then they can ask in Gchat & get someone to help.
I'm a bit of a rare breed, I don't have alt toons or anything like that. I have two toons one is lvl100 and the other is like lvl20 which I'm boosting when Legion comes out. I don't like making several toons because there isn't a lot of things I wanna be. Ie. I only like elves with the talents hunter and druid. I might make a third and try out Draenei but I prolly would make that a hunter too. When I get to having too many things at once, I can't concentrate on just that and then I spread myself out too thin.

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » June 18th, 2016, 9:24 pm

Bambootikigirl wrote:
Petzy wrote: Unless you are at the 50 toon cap I wouldn't move a toon, make a new one & try us out, you can always move a toon later after you decide if we are what you are looking for.
I'm a bit of a rare breed, I don't have alt toons or anything like that. I have two toons one is lvl100 and the other is like lvl20 which I'm boosting when Legion comes out. I don't like making several toons because there isn't a lot of things I wanna be. Ie. I only like elves with the talents hunter and druid. I might make a third and try out Draenei but I prolly would make that a hunter too. When I get to having too many things at once, I can't concentrate on just that and then I spread myself out too thin.
I have a lot of friends who don't like many toons, but you wouldn't need to keep it, just log in and watch gchat a while before you decide to move your reg toons or not and then delete it, as far as I know they don't feel any pain when you delete them..... :twisted: :?