(US-H Madoran) It's a New Year! Tournament

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624
Realm:Madoran-us
(US-H Madoran) It's a New Year! Tournament

Post by Tizril » January 5th, 2016, 9:14 am

Hi all! Sorry we didn't have any Christmas or New Year tournaments. I just honestly didn't have the time or energy to plan one.

Anyhoo, I'm looking to put together the first tournament of the new year soon. They're probably going to be every 5 or 6 weeks now instead of every 3. I don't have the time to do em as often anymore, and it seems that interest is dropping anyway.

Who Anyone who's in our guild family is welcome, so long as you're above level 10 so you can join the raid group. Please bring an alt over to <Littlest Pet League> as that's where the prizes are! <LPL> alts aren't mandatory, but I can only give you gold or stone your pets if you can't see the prizes.
When *Tentatively* Saturday January 23rd, 7 pm server.
Where To be decided.
What Level 25 pets, no team switching between rounds. You can use duplicate pets this time if you like, but it has to meet the criteria for the slot it's taking (Example: A Grumpling could work for the new and holiday slots) Pet list is as follows. If your pets aren't quite 25, don't fret! It's okay to be lower, and everyone gets a prize, win or lose!

Your team will consist of:
  • One "old" pet: A dinosaur, or an undead, or something along those lines.
  • One "new" pet: Any pet that was added since Draenor launched
  • One "holiday" pet: Any pet from any holiday event. Darkmoon Faire counts as a holiday for the purpose of this tournament.
No, your pets do not need to be arranged in that order in your team.