(US-H Madoran) Tiz's Turkey Trouble Tourney

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624
Realm:Madoran-us
(US-H Madoran) Tiz's Turkey Trouble Tourney

Post by Tizril » November 16th, 2015, 1:51 pm

Hello again everyone! I know I had said I'd try to do another tournament around the 20th but time kinda got away from me, sorry. So, that being said, I'm looking to schedule our next tournament for December 5th. Didn't figure Thanksgiving weekend was such a hot plan, everyone being busy travelling to visit family and all. Where has the fall gone eh? But hey, why not do a Thanksgiving themed tournament, just a week late? Sounds good to me!

Who Anyone who's in our guild family is welcome, so long as you're above level 10 so you can join the raid group. Please bring an alt over to <Littlest Pet League> as that's where the prizes are! <LPL> alts aren't mandatory, but I can only give you gold or stone your pets if you can't see the prizes.
When Saturday December 5th, 7 pm server.
Where To be decided.
What Level 25 pets, no team switching between rounds. Duplicate pets are not allowed this time. Pet list is as follows. If your pets aren't quite 25, don't fret! It's okay to be lower, and everyone gets a prize, win or lose!

Pet List
  • The bird of honour, Turkeys! We'll allow Chickens too for those smaller families.
  • Or are you one of those families that prefers to do ham? Okay, you can bring a Pig instead.
  • Roast beef? For Thanksgiving? Isn't that a bit of a stretch? Fine, fine, bring your [pet]Pygmy Cow[/pet]. Might as well allow Venison, Lamb or Goat while we're at it. I'm all about inclusion here ;)
  • Don't forget about the veggies! Carrots or Turnip are nice. Maybe a [pet]Sinister Squashling[/pet] pie for desert?
  • I guess we need somewhere to cook all this up eh. There's always your trusty [pet]Pierre[/pet], though I guess any Fire Elemental would do the job nicely too.
  • And what would any family get-together be without the crazy guests? Any Humanoid will do. No judging here!
  • Ewww, what is that red stuff in that dish? Cranberries you say? Looks more like red jello to me, or maybe a [pet]Living Fluid[/pet]. And the gravy looks pretty [pet]Filthling[/pet]... I'm almost afraid to know what the [pet]Lil' Leftovers[/pet] are going to look like. This is getting scary pretty fast... (Any ooze will do.)
  • Yeah.... I'm thinking after dealing with crazy Uncle Wolvar rambling on about the politics of Sholazar for hours we're going to need some beer to wind the day down. Maybe those Alementals will bring some?
Did I miss anything? Let me know!

Aquitas
Pet Score:12996
BattleTag®:Aquitas333#1619
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Re: (US-H Madoran) Tiz's Turkey Trouble Tourney

Post by Aquitas » November 22nd, 2015, 11:03 pm

Does ghastly kid count as a goat since she is undead?

Tizril

Post by Tizril » November 23rd, 2015, 3:20 pm

Aquitas wrote:Does ghastly kid count as a goat since she is undead?

Sure, why not. The ghost of dinners past!

Aquitas
Pet Score:12996
BattleTag®:Aquitas333#1619
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Aquitas » November 29th, 2015, 7:05 am

I hope I can come I work weekend night but I might end up with a random night off:)

Tizril

Post by Tizril » November 29th, 2015, 8:57 am

Yeah, it's annoying working weekends eh. That day is actually going to be my first Saturday off in like 6 weeks. I've been trying to find an alternative weekday to have these, but it seems that there's no one day that works for most people :(

Tizril

Post by Tizril » December 5th, 2015, 9:09 pm

Thanks to everyone who came out! I had a blast. Was kinda fun running the free-for-all right afterwards as well :)

Arizonared
Pet Score:12124
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Arizonared » December 7th, 2015, 9:54 am

It was a small group but we had a ball! Thanks Tiz! :)
turkey tourney web.jpg
turkey tourney web.jpg (145.13KiB)Viewed 4543 times