(US-H Madoran) Halloween Tourney (Nov 1st)

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624
Realm:Madoran-us
(US-H Madoran) Halloween Tourney (Nov 1st)

Post by Tizril » October 18th, 2015, 7:28 am

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA lately. I've been stuck working at the crack of stupid in the morning, so by the time I get home I eat, sleep and repeat again the next day. There's a light at the end of the tunnel though, in a week and a half they're *probably* switching us over to midnights. Yeah, we don't know yet, gotta love that....

ANYWAY We need to have another tournament, It has been too long! Much much too long. And hey, what do ya know, it's Halloween in two weeks. Sounds good to me! So, what I need to know is, what day should we do it. Halloween is the Saturday, sure, but that is a no-go for a lot of people. Parties, kids etc keep a lot of us busy for the actual day-of. Another caveat: I don't actually know what days I'm working/have off. So, I may have to do a switcheroo once they finally tell me what hours they own me for.

Who Anyone who's in our guild family is welcome, so long as you're above level 10 so you can join the raid group. Please bring an alt over to <Littlest Pet League> as that's where the prizes are! <LPL> alts aren't mandatory, but I can only give you gold or stone your pets if you can't see the prizes.
When Sunday, Nov 1st, 7 pm server unless that doesn't work for you guys
Where Outside Brill. Or somewhere thereabouts. Maybe the back part of upper Undercity?
What Level 25 pets, no team switching between rounds. Duplicate pets are not allowed this time. Pet list is as follows. If your pets aren't quite 25, don't fret! It's okay to be lower, and everyone gets a prize, win or lose!

Pet List
  • Ghosts, heck, any undead
  • Cats (any type. A witch with a tiger cub? sure, why not!)
  • Anything from the Magic Family
  • Elemental Spirits. Hey, they're spirits too! No judgement here...
  • Crows, Bats, etc. How about any birds?
  • Insects, Bugs, any creepy-crawlies
  • Snakes are creepy too, I guess... (creepy cute!)
  • Bipedal Stuff you could dress up as for Halloween. Like, Murlocs, Lil' Bad Wolf, Moonkins, etc.
Anything else you think should be on the list? Let me know! Also, please let me know when you think this one should be.