EU-Silvermoon screenshot competition!

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Mummymermaid
Pet Score:3488
BattleTag®:mummymermaid#1233
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
EU-Silvermoon screenshot competition!

Post by Mummymermaid » August 23rd, 2015, 4:26 am

come September I will have been guild leader for 2 years..the first year was great and I was very active and there were plenty of guild meets and events ..iam afraid this year hasn't been as active due to real life issues I have not been as active sometimes disappearing for a few months much to the despair of madwolfmick who has been the guilds rock this past year and I know that.
so because of this I want to run this competition from today until my two year anniversary on the 16/9/15....
I thought of this competition with the help of madwolfmick and ash who has been sending mick letters with ideas..so thank you both.
only people from the EU server silvermoon can take part from the guild warcraftpets
I want you to pick your favourite pet and then gear up/ transmog to look exactly the same as your chosen pet ..then spend the day with your pet forget your dailys and your quests and hang around in a place your pet would love taking screenshots to put on here or the facebook page ( WarCraftPets Silvermoon EU ) https://www.facebook.com/groups/625090910877254/?ref=eyJzaWQiOiIwLjE4NDY4MzI3Mjg0ODc2MjU3IiwicXMiOiJKVFZDSlRJeVYyRnlRM0poWm5SUVpYUnpKVEl3VTJsc2RtVnliVzl2YmlVeU1FVlZKVEl5SlRWRSIsImd2IjoiOTg5Y2FjODJkNDZiNjNlMjg2MmZjMDkwYThmMmM3NTNkMWI2MjYyYiJ9
the winner will be able to pick any pet out of the guild bank..or if we don't have what you really really want I will try and get your desired pet for you..depending on how doable that is of course!
iam so excited about this comp!
have fun I look forward to seeing your entries ..eilantha xxxxx

Mummymermaid

Re: EU-Silvermoon screenshot competition!

Post by Mummymermaid » August 23rd, 2015, 4:37 am

you can do this with more than one pet if you like..but there will still only be one winner..with a runner up xx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » August 23rd, 2015, 11:35 am

The winner will also be our cover picture on the Facebook group xxx

Arji
MVP
Pet Score:11930
BattleTag®:Arji#2548
Realm:Lothar-eu

Post by Arji » August 24th, 2015, 2:15 am

Weeeeee! Look who's back :)
Oooh dear pick your favorite .. ou of soooo many .. and that's without the 6.2 ones complete .... tough one! *grin*

Let alone transmog ^-^ (We all love Drrums Gallery, don't we?)
°° Swiss (-German) °° @Home on Lothar (EU) Horde [German] and
Silvermoon (EU) Alliance [English] (EU warcraftpets Guild)

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » August 24th, 2015, 2:26 pm

hellos my lovely ^^ aye iam back ..silly real life ^^ all that moving and weddings and holiday's getting in the way of my wow time ^^ iam catching up on my pet stuff too ^^ I love drrum! looking forward to seeing your entry ...oh forgot to say my email can be used too to send entries too if you cant post them on here and facebook..its mummymermaid@hotmail.com xxx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » August 29th, 2015, 2:38 am

ive had some facebook entries and some emailed to me! be lovely to get some on here xx you have til the 16th of course of no rush xxx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » September 9th, 2015, 4:43 pm

some lovely entries on the silvermoon warcraftpets facebook page!! some lovely ones via email too! thanks so much to everyone who has entered so far! plenty of time for others to still enter! xxx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » September 17th, 2015, 1:22 am

competition is closed! I will be announcing the winner later today! xx thanks to all who entered xx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » September 19th, 2015, 11:04 am

I had to pick three winners in the end!!!! they are all over on facebook if you want a look! they are amazing! congrats to ryo in third place..brriza in second and romissy in first! I loved them all..thanks so much to everyone who entered..please contact in via ingame mail to sort out your prizes xxxx
https://www.facebook.com/groups/6250909 ... up_comment