[H] Hyjal - The Aimless Loafers

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Sonyei
Pet Score:4293
Realm:Area 52-us
[H] Hyjal - The Aimless Loafers

Post by Sonyei » March 10th, 2015, 2:43 am

Hi all!

The Aimless Loafers is a new guild on Hyjal (about 2 weeks old at this time). We're considering ourselves a casual guild because we're not particularly looking to raid or do any hardcore content, unless you choose to think of rampant pet collecting as hardcore. :)

We are primarily a pet, mount, and achievement hunting guild, with an emphasis on pet. Currently I'm trying to help several members raise their pets to max and obtain some of the better pets so that we can make a dent in the PvP pet battling scene and start on the Celestial Tournament as a group.

We are primarily a late night guild, howevermyself and my co-GM play at all hours we've recently recruited several members that play during normal hours, so we're looking to recruit all sorts of folks to kick Hyjal into a pet frenzy. We come with vent, a specific "Pet Supply" bank tab that will be used for pet raffles/ giveaways/ 1/2 price buys once we have more members, and a slew of some of the silliest people Horde side. If you'd like an invite, feel free to drop me a line in game, "Sonyei" or "Saintcharity", or my co-GM "Kazfizzle".

We now have several pet-focused members and are looking to expand our "Pokepet Tamers" rank! :)

May the RNG be with you!