WCP MM and Pet Peeves guilds - Madoran

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us
WCP MM and Pet Peeves guilds - Madoran

Post by Ravnhawk » April 9th, 2014, 9:07 pm

Hi All there are a bunch of pets i just put up on the AH. All pets that I sell for the next week on Jorrian the gold goes into 1 of the 3 guild banks which ever needs the gold the most.

2 already sold - and the gold was placed into the guild bank even before I got it from the AH. To be clear these are my personal pets not pets from the prize tab.

Here are the ones that are also being put up. The 2 that sold were replaced with 2 more of the same.

1. Pierre sold
2. Pygmy Direhorn
3. Ji-Kun
4. Son Of Animus
5. Blackfuse Bombling x2
6. Spineclaw

1. Rascal Bot
2. Piere
4. Tainted Waveling
6. Living Fluid
7. Moon Moon
9. Kovok
10. Personal World Destroyer
11. Porcupette
12. Tiny Green Carp
13. Tiny White Carp
14. Tiny Red Carp
15. Pygmy Direhorn

Please if you buy one make sure to in game mail Lumberthug, Zulijia or Fythra. Let them know what pet and how much that way you can be sure the funds are really going to the guild banks. I am picking up all AH fees as well.

Enjoy!
Last edited by Ravnhawk on April 13th, 2014, 12:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ravnhawk
MVP

Re: WCP MM and Pet Peeves guilds - Madoran

Post by Ravnhawk » April 9th, 2014, 10:52 pm

1 Blackfuse Bombling sold

Ravnhawk
MVP

Post by Ravnhawk » April 10th, 2014, 1:23 pm

Bump for all who missed this last night.

Ravnhawk
MVP

Post by Ravnhawk » April 11th, 2014, 1:24 am

Hi all I don't want there to be any confusion... hence this post.

I got a couple of in game mails from someone complaining/concerned that gold hadn't been put into Pet Peeves yet, that everything had gone to WCP. So far the gold has gone into WCP and MM. On Friday when I transfer Jor into the Pet Peeves guild for the raid achieve runs I am putting in 25k 5 K from another guildy and 20k from me. If more pets sell then some of that gold will go there as well. What my plan was is to get a goodly amount of gold into all three guilds. Spread it out make it as even as possible. I know WCP has a lot of members and guild repairs get drained fast. I am able to see what WCP has and have access to put it in so I did. I also had an officer verify it was put in and what pets sold. There was an officer on from MM so I had them deposit some for MM. There were no officers on for PP to let me know what PP had and what they needed so no deposits last night for PP. Though I knew we'd need gold for the raids starting Friday, so knowing I was transferring there on Friday I wasn't concerned 25k will be deposited soon.

I don't want there to be any confusion or whispers behind my back regarding the gold and where it goes. There were already enough people thinking I had taken pets out of the prize tab and were selling them on the AH. No worries I don't have access to the prize tab, those pets are safe! The gold isn't going to me. LOL I am donating MY personal pets and selling them on the ah to benefit all three guilds (I am even picking up the AH fees)

The reason I asked people buying pets to let an officer (Lumberthug, Zulijia or Fythri) was because those 3 were on at the time and knew what was going on. I wanted an officer to verify that I was indeed putting the proceeds from the ah sales into the guild bank, that it wasn't going into my pocket. So I asked people to let those 3 know what pet they bought and the amount was so that everything was out in the open. I hadn't thought of the the limitations of that, or that many may not see the post here LOL.

I'll be honest all the pets have been bought by someone in one of the 3 guilds, I just didn't have a contingency for someone else buying them either LOL. Oh well enough rambling it's sleepy time for me.

Never fear Pet Peeves will be getting gold as well.

Khorah
Pet Score:11506
BattleTag®:Khorah#1833
Realm:Medivh-us

Post by Khorah » April 11th, 2014, 8:07 am

That is extremely generous of you Ravn!
Thank you for doing that!! :D :D

Ravnhawk
MVP

Post by Ravnhawk » April 11th, 2014, 12:31 pm

Just relisted a bunch of pets at lower prices to get gold for the guild banks. Took a few off the AH as they were getting undercut too much but will put them back when the prices aren't so low as to make it not worthwhile for the Guild Banks.

I'll grab some other pets when I get home so I am not under cutting guildies. When I put these up they were the only ones up so I wasn't undercutting guildies. Now there are more so I'll try and grab some different ones so we can get them sold and I don't have to keep putting them up for less each time.

Ravnhawk
MVP

Post by Ravnhawk » April 15th, 2014, 1:50 pm

Hey all I let the AH auctions expire as many pets I put up were getting undercut by far more then I wanted to let the pets go for even if the gold was going into the Guild Banks. I also wanted to give the guildies in all 3 guilds a chance to put their pets up for sale as well and make some gold.

So I'll start putting a few up at a time and will let you all know when. Again anything put up under Jorrian's name will be going into one of the three guild banks. With me picking up the AH fees. I am also willing to negotiate the price for anyone in 1 of the 3 guilds as then I don't have AH fees to pay and more can go into the GBs.

Thanks all that have bought some so far. All three GBs have benefited so far.

Lehneshub
Top Rater
Pet Score:3727
Realm:Blood Furnace-us

Post by Lehneshub » April 17th, 2014, 7:33 am

This is a very generous thing you are doing and shows why the guilds are so well loved by all who are in them. 8*)