To join, use this link:
US-Alliance - https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/E0pYKWWf5WZ?region=US&faction=Alliance
US-Horde - https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/qP42oyGu5Za?region=US&faction=Horde
The In-game Communities will not replace the WarcraftPets Discord Server. However, it's a nice alternative that can be accessed directly while in the game.
Due to the 1000 member limit, please limit 1 character per player for each Community. Once others have had a chance to join, we'll try to accommodate alts if there's space.
Rules for the WarcraftPets In-game Communities will largely be the same as the Discord server - by joining you acknowledge and agree to the following conditions:
1. No harassment, hate speech, racism, sexism, ableism, transphobia, homophobia, trolling, etc. We reserve the right to ban anyone immediately and without warning when exhibiting any such behavior.
2. Nothing that would be considered not safe for work (NSFW). This is a family-friendly channel. If you are unsure if a posting is NSFW, err on the side that it probably is.
3. Asking for game time, gold, pets, crowdfunding campaigns, Twitch streams, YouTube channels, or other egregious self-promotion is frowned upon and will likely earn you a warning or another disciplinary action.
4. No postings of memes, ASCII or Unicode art, and the like.
5. Be mindful of the channels available and stick to their topics.
6. Please do not spam anyone with @ mentions.
7. Please do not unnecessarily scroll the text. We prefer longer, more thought-out postings.
8. Illicit activities such as illegal downloads, game mods, piracy and anything else that goes against the World of Warcraft TOS is strictly forbidden and will result in instantaneous removals.
10. Drama belongs on role-play realms, not here. Work to defuse conflict and recognize that in a text- or voice-only medium, many nuances of communication such as inflection and body language are lost.
11. Lurkers welcome.
To keep the server respectful and the atmosphere positive, disciplinary actions may be issued to anyone who violates the terms above at our discretion. Usually a warning is given first, but we reserve the right to extend greater penalties when we feel they’re warranted.
First offense: Private warning
Second offense: Removal
WarcraftPets is not responsible for the outcome of trades conducted through the In-game Communities. We expect that all members who decide to trade with others will do so with honor and integrity. We will NOT moderate any disputes that might arise. Please settle the matter in private. Naming and shaming or calling out specific persons is not allowed, and doing so may result disciplinary action.
- General - WoW discussions and other pet-related topics that do not fall into the other categories below
- Collecting - Discuss collecting pets
- PVE Pet Battles - strategies for PVE encounters
- PVP Pet Battles - strategies for PVP ecnounters
- Pet Trades - Trade battle pets