Salute to Starcraft

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Pommie
MVP
Pet Score:5414
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us
Salute to Starcraft

Post by Pommie » March 30th, 2018, 7:25 pm

Over on the [url=https://discord.gg/FBtGdKU]WarcraftPets.com Discord server[/url], we tossed around the idea of helping people get the new "[url=https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=12454/salute-to-starcraft]Salute to Starcraft[/url]" achievement.

And we're following through! We are inviting anyone with the Starcraft pets to log in to capital cities of both factions—as well as Dalaran—and invite folks to /salute them to get the achievement. We ask our Discord members and the WarcraftPets.com community to make the pets available on as many realms as possible, even creating level 1 alts that they run off to capitals.

The pets that qualify to /salute for the achievement include:
  • Baneling
  • Grunty
  • Mini Thor
  • Zeradar
  • Zergling
What does the achievement reward you? Nothing! But there is a limited time you can get this Feat of Strength: March 31st through April 6th.

Happy /salute'ing!
Last edited by Pommie on April 2nd, 2018, 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Angelcat2887
Pet Score:11102
BattleTag®:Angel2887#2347
Realm:Draenor-eu

Re: Salute to Starcraft

Post by Angelcat2887 » March 31st, 2018, 4:40 am

Think thats a great idea, I posted on the warcraftpets facebook group this morning about, and when im home later tonight ill be wondering around with my mini thor pet out (EU horde, welcome to add me on bn and server hop to grab it later :D )

Should also add i believe the 25% of Starcraft bundle is still on sale if you wanted to grab the pets yourself. but remember to make sure its the delux copy not the standed ;)

Happy hunting

Jenak
MVP
Pet Score:11788
Realm:Ghostlands-us

Post by Jenak » March 31st, 2018, 11:46 am

I'll go Alliance-side and put up a custom group and hang out in Stormwind with young King Wrynn today (March 30) while I do laundry.

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » March 31st, 2018, 2:27 pm

Pommie wrote:What does the achievement reward you? Nothing aside from the achievement points! But there is a limited time you can get this Feat of Strength: March 31st through April 6th.
But...... FoS doesn't yield achievement points..... :shock: :evil: :(

To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed that we get NOTHING from it... For are waste of de-time, when no reward is included, as they don't yield points..

Pommie
MVP
Pet Score:5414
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Pommie » April 2nd, 2018, 3:44 pm

Thanks FuxieDK! I've corrected my post.