Uncommon Only Pets List

Guides and information to collecting specific pets.
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us
Uncommon Only Pets List

Post by Dragonwizard » January 17th, 2014, 10:39 am

I had been looking for a list of all the pets that only come in Uncommon quality and I wasn't able to find a all-in-one list. So I made one for myself and then decided to share it with you guys. I hope someone can get some use out of it :)

Uncommon only Battle Pets - **Current for WinterVeil 2013**, this list only includes US pets and there may be a few other Uncommon only pets from other countries special promotions that I am unaware of. There are currently NO US only pets, so these are availble to all.

Uncommon only Non-Battle Pets - These can be upgraded to rare but they will only show as rare ingame and will not change in the armory or here on Warcraft Pets. All of the Non-Battle Pets are Non-Cageable.

If I am missing anything or have something wrong please let me know so I can correct it. Also if there is any other information that people would like to see here I will be happy to see what I can do to add it.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Mydoc
Pet Score:6198
BattleTag®:Mydoc#1565
Realm:Arthas-us

Re: Uncommon Only Pets List

Post by Mydoc » May 12th, 2014, 6:40 am

Check out the wowhead guide called battle stones and you. Great guide that shows all uncommon pets and good use of secondary pets to use stones on once you have raised all your uncommons.