Search found 5 matches

by Slowhands
May 26th, 2015, 6:13 am
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Menagerie Speed Kills
Replies: 75
Views: 22148

Re: Menagerie Speed Kills

On Mr. Terrible, Carroteye, and Sloppus; wouldn't Breath be better than Tail Sweep? For Lift-Off to work, the player's pet has to be faster than Sloppus, but Tail Sweep is better for slower pets. On R7 crimson whelpling has a team debuff; Carroteye's [Quicksand] which slows the active pet by 50%. S...
by Slowhands
May 18th, 2015, 9:17 pm
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Menagerie Speed Kills
Replies: 75
Views: 22148

Re: Menagerie Speed Kills

Mr. Terrible, Carroteye and Sloppus Eternal Strider(P/S) 1/any/2 Crimson Whelpling 2/2/1 1) Pump 2) Pump 3) Pump 4) Water Jet --Mr. Terrible dies 5) Pump 6) swap to Crimson Whelpling 7) Tail Sweep --Carroteye dies 8~9) Lift-Off --so you don't get the debuff 10) Scorched Earth 11) Tail Sweep Manos, ...
by Slowhands
May 16th, 2015, 11:10 pm
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Menagerie Speed Kills
Replies: 75
Views: 22148

Re: Menagerie Speed Kills

Blingtron, Protectron #1 and Protectron #2 Blingtron uses random attacks [club(1hit) or batter(2~3hits if goes first)] so most strategies I'd searched had chance to fail at some point. Skunky Alemental (H/P) 2/2/1 Death Adder Hatchling (P/S) 2/1/2 Wanted to try this team but I don't have the exact ...
by Slowhands
May 2nd, 2015, 7:26 am
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Menagerie Speed Kills
Replies: 75
Views: 22148

Re: Menagerie Speed Kills

Kromli and Gromli Unborn Val'kyr (B/B) any/2/1 *H/H is slower than Kromli and can be stunned(25% chance) 1st round. Stitched Pup 1/2/any 1) Haunt 2) Howl 3) Diseased Bite 4) Diseased Bite 5) Switch to Val'kyr 6) Curse of Doom 7) Switch to Pup 8) Howl 9) Diseased Bite 10) Diseased Bite King Floret a...
by Slowhands
May 2nd, 2015, 6:23 am
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Menagerie Speed Kills
Replies: 75
Views: 22148

Re: Menagerie Speed Kills

I've been making fastest kill strategy notes lately (have 8 alts doing just missions & daily quests) and here's some ideas. Eleanor Ikky any/1/1 Nuts any/any/1 80% chance to hit [Nut Barrage] 1) Black Claw 2) Flock -Ikky dies 3) Nut Barrage 4) pass 20% chance to miss [Nut Barrage] 1) Black Claw 2) F...