My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Smokie's Profile

Username: Smokie Top Rater  
Character: Mookin (H)
Realm & Rank: Drak'thul-US (#4)
Pets Collected: 854/934
Pets Rated: 247/958 — Appearance
237/938 — Battle
Joined: April 18, 2008
Last Online: June 06, 2017
Community: Comments (2)
Forum Posts (4)
Messaging: Enabled Contact Smokie

Smokie's Collection:  View Smokie's Pets

Pet ScoreWhat is pet score?
Unique Pets
Pets at Max Level*
Average Pet Level*
PoorPoor  0.0%
CommonCommon  0.0%
UncommonUncommon  0.0%
RareRare  100.0%
EpicEpic  0.0%
LegendaryLegendary  0.0%
Realm & Rank
Site Rank
*Duplicates do not count toward stats

About Smokie:

"Mookin is a peaceful druid who befriends almost every critter she happens upon in her travels. Her habitual use of Noggenfogger Elixir over the years has rendered her exceptionally tiny for a Tauren, so most critters are the perfect size for a hug. If this is ever not the case, a Magical Pet Biscuit can quickly remedy this temporary inconvenience."


I've been an avid pet and mount collector since The Burning Crusade. I remember taking my newest character, a tauren druid, to go farm some scales off the red whelps in the Wetlands. She was only level 20 and there was a nice pair of leather gloves I wanted to craft from the dragon's scales.


Okay, I admit I also wanted a special companion pet with me for the rest of my journey. As I was too low level to farm Emerald Whelps for what I thought at the time would make the perfect druid companion, I stuck around the Wetlands just long enough to gain eight levels and bag an adorable fiery drake to continue my adventures with.


These days about 80% of my time spent on WoW is pet battles with the other 20% farming raid mounts. My fiance and I started the guild Legendary, previously Dusk to Dawn on Drak'thul in 2007. Many of our members who are still active remember the time following the release of the Sunwell patch and the amazing PvP over on the Isle of Quel'Danas.


Our realm was once a mid-sized PvP realm and those of us still around often share our fond memories of those times. We also did our fair share of raiding as a guild too, but Drak'thul's population quickly tanked when it was transformed into a PvE realm at the end of WoTLK.


Those who remained after this and into the Cataclysm slowly branched off, some of our most loyal members even faction changing to alliance if they didn't outright abandon the server. The final nail in the coffin came during Mists of Pandaria when our realm was merged into a cross-realm server. While this offered more people to encounter in the world, the opportunity for world PvP was long gone and soon it felt that the additional realms only offered us extra competition for materials and rare spawns.


Still, a very tiny population of us remain and remember what brought us here in the first place - a great adventure with our best friends. We can never go back to those old days, but there is still some fun left in the game for many of us. As long as there are friends around, I will keep coming back to WoW. Fun is what you make of it.

Follow us on TwitterLike us on FacebookSubscribe via RSS