The time has come — are you ready to save
New In Warlords of Draenor
- 84 new pets to collect!
- Six new trainers to defeat in Draenor
- 26 wild pets to find and capture in Draenor
- A few players from the pet collecting and battling community received in-game NPC tributes — Eleanor, Cymre Brightblade, Lio the Lioness, and Quintessence of Light
- Holiday updates with new pets — Pilgrim's Bounty is fast approaching!
- Build your own garrison and unlock a building that's dedicated to Pet Battles, plus other buildings that will reward pets
- More achievements and challenges, such as Draenic Pet Battler and An Awfully Big Adventure
- The level cap for pets remains the same, however there are new Battle-Stones that increase a pet's level by one (consumed when used)
- Model changes to a few Humanoid pets as a result of player model updates
- Two new toys to use to play fetch with your pets — Discarded Bone and Rubber Duck
Check out all of the new pets
Unaccounted For Items and Features
There are a few items and features that were datamined during the WoD Beta, but are currently unaccounted for in the expansion. We hope to find out more information on these items in future content patches.
- Savage Safari Hat - Unknown source
- Gloria's Glorious Gliding Goodies - Unknown source
- Murloc Chew Toy - Currently not available to players
- Small Football - Currently not available to players
- Pet breeding - Not implemented at launch, and it remains unseen if it will be released in a later patch.
- Hogs - Removed as a pet, but we may see this pet in the future.
We'll see you in Draenor — happy collecting and battling!