Time flies... ! It's been eight pet-filled years since WarcraftPets came online. From day one, we were dedicated to bringing you everything related to "small pets" (as they were known back then).
Over the years, we've changed almost as much as WoW itself. Our site and community has grown to become the "go-to" resource for pet battlers and collectors — thanks in large part to you.
Year In Review
The past year has been filled with new additions and LOADS of new pets!
- More than 80 new pets added to our database!
- We had a few rounds of site updates. Additional filters to search for pets, a comment section on our all of our news posts, and a dedicated forum section just for PTR and Beta discussions — to name just a few updates.
- Our annual meet-up at BlizzCon 2014 was great fun. Mmm tasty murloc-themed cookies!
- Warlords of Draenor released a whole new world full of pets to collect and new features to play with, including the garrison and Menagerie.
- We celebrated a huge milestone for WoW, its 10th anniversary! Blizzard released two limited-time pets during the festivities, the Molten Corgi and Hatespark the Tiny.
- We covered two heartwarming stories — The Amazing Tale of Grannyglee and the Azeroth Adoption Agency.
- Last but not least, what if Battle Pets evolved à la Pokémon? It's a neat idea, but perhaps the denizens of Azeroth are not quite ready for it!
Thank you for 8 Amazing Years
Thank you once again for supporting our site with your regular visits. We'd especially like to thank our Site MVPs for their ongoing contributions to the site.
Now it's your turn — join in the celebration! The next time you log into WoW, take out your favorite pet and give it a /cheer on our behalf!
May your travels through the World of Warcraft continue to be filled with exciting pet battles and lovable companions.