My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

WarcraftPets 2014 Meet-and-Greet at BlizzCon!

November 04, 2014
We'll be holding our customary Meet-and-Greet at BlizzCon this year, and all pet lovers, collectors and battlers are invited!

WarcraftPets Meet-Up at BlizzCon 2014!
WarcraftPets at BlizzCon
WarcraftPets 2011 BlizzCon Meet-and-Greet
Unfortunately, the majority of our Admin team will be unable to attend BlizzCon this year. However, our awesome community leader, Doobjanka, will be hosting this year's Meet-and-Greet event.

WHEN:
—  Friday, November 7th
—  From 3-5 PM

WHERE:
—  Community Corner (in front)

Be sure to follow our Twitter and Facebook pages for updates and announcements as the event draws nearer!

LOOK FOR:
—  A WarcraftPets sign / Doobjanka wearing a white WarcraftPets T-shirt and hat

Everyone is welcome to stop by and say hello, chat about pets and battling, and all things WoW.

Special Giveaway
We'll be giving away free gifts to the first 75+ people that arrive and sign our Meet-and-Greet roster with their WarcraftPets username. First come, first serve.

We'll see you at BlizzCon!
Posted by Quintessence
Comments:  Sort by Most recent
| Highest rated  —  Leave a Comment »
1-15 of 15
Site MVPCrystalrose 
Rating: 0   [Report]

OMG! I wish i had seen this before blizzcon, I loved the first meet and greet I went to!! So sorry I missed this!

Dec 2, 2014 at 4:58pm | Edits: 0 | Sentinels-US | Pets: 694 Compare collections | Score: 3754
Nohero 
Rating: 0   [Report]

Really wish I could have made it Blizzcon for the meet and greet. This community seems like a friendly one which is a welcomed change considering I spend 75% of my time PVPing (the most unfriendly group of players) and the other 25% pet battling. I can honestly say I wouldn't be playing WoW anymore if pet battles hadn't been introduced. Looking forward to making it out to a Blizzcon at some point and stopping by to meet the Warcraft Pets group.

Nov 11, 2014 at 8:02pm | Edits: 0 | Skullcrusher-US | Pets: 660 Compare collections | Score: 3683
Mercwear 
Rating: 0   [Report]

Thanks for the gift =)

Nov 9, 2014 at 11:22pm | Edits: 0 | Darkspear-US | Pets: 452 Compare collections | Score: 2048
Top RaterMelabrin 
Rating: 0   [Report]

Thank you for the little gift! Had a blast and hope you did too!

Nov 9, 2014 at 10:11pm | Edits: 0 | Cenarion Circle-US | Pets: 843 Compare collections | Score: 4656
Dazz 
Rating: 0   [Report]

Hi guys I'm here with Faelar!

Nov 7, 2014 at 5:48pm | Edits: 0 | Silver Hand-US | Pets: 704 Compare collections | Score: 3780
Malekith 
Rating: 0   [Report]

"...wearing a white WarcraftPets T-shirt and hat"  a Safari Hat I hope so.

 

Nov 7, 2014 at 5:37pm | Edits: 0 | Los Errantes-EU | Pets: 698 Compare collections | Score: 3797
Krewllypoo 
Rating: 0   [Report]

Wish I could make it, unfortunatly I have virtual ticket. HAVE FUN!!!

Nov 7, 2014 at 3:41pm | Edits: 0 | Grizzly Hills-US | Pets: 360 Compare collections | Score: 1893
Faultygiant 
Rating: 0   [Report]

Be there in spirit,have Blizcon ordered on virt ticket but tad far to get there from UK sigh & work wouldnt give me the time off either.

Nov 7, 2014 at 2:26pm | Edits: 0 | Azjol-Nerub-US | Pets: 795 Compare collections | Score: 4695
Top RaterMoneypenny 
Rating: 0   [Report]

Thats awesome can we sign on here to and get a prize :) gogo DoobJanka im really excited for you.. MOneypenny

Nov 6, 2014 at 7:04pm | Edits: 0 | Jubei'Thos-US | Pets: 867 Compare collections | Score: 5184
Top RaterAmethice 
Rating: 0   [Report]

Bit of a swim for me, so I'll have to be there in spirit... =)

Nov 5, 2014 at 3:48am | Edits: 0 | The Sha'tar-EU | Pets: 815 Compare collections | Score: 4861
Top RaterFaelar 
Rating: 0   [Report]

Will be there for sure! Can't wait to meet all of you I have traded with in the past.

Nov 5, 2014 at 3:31am | Edits: 1 | Thrall-US | Pets: 856 Compare collections | Score: 5062
Top RaterVaerosi 
Rating: 0   [Report]

Oooh, I'll definitely stop by! ^_^

Nov 4, 2014 at 6:34pm | Edits: 0 | Hyjal-US | Pets: 849 Compare collections | Score: 5032
Reedwand 
Rating: 0   [Report]

I am sooo jelly green !! My fiance bought me a virtual ticket so I will be there in spirit and if you see a signature of some weird reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee then thats my telekinesis at work! \o/ enjoy the event!

Nov 4, 2014 at 3:37pm | Edits: 0 | Azjol-Nerub-EU | Pets: 742 Compare collections | Score: 3823
Troo 
Rating: 0   [Report]

I'll be heading over after the movie presentation is over!

Nov 4, 2014 at 3:25pm | Edits: 0 | Silver Hand-US | Pets: 811 Compare collections | Score: 4822
Site MVPKezu 
Rating: 0   [Report]

Cant wait!  I'll probably have to dig myself out of whatever line I'm currently in, but I'll be there!

Nov 4, 2014 at 3:04pm | Edits: 0 | Dunemaul-US | Pets: 744 Compare collections | Score: 4243
1-15 of 15

Follow us on TwitterLike us on FacebookSubscribe via RSS